Tee Tree Gully Soccer Club

Guest northadelaidepom

Guest northadelaidepom

footballers wanted:new to oz and moving to the northeast of adelaide?

Adelaides largest club, with british influence , always looking for new lads or old men , currently 4 senior teams and 30 junior teams. from under 5 development squad through to under 17 as well as mens A,B,C and over 35s. Contact Tea Tree Gully Soccer Club or drop me a line on the forum

Guest paulocon

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a god!!! Count me in. Not sure abouts you are but thats not a problem!

Will be looking to join the over 35's team. I have played at a very high standard of football in the UK for many a years, so hopefully I can get a game.

Could you tell me what the league set up and structure of the overs 35's league is like or where I can find more info.

Thanks for a posting a message on the forum - your a lifesaver - trust me!!

Paul

Will be in Oz hopefully in july/august , the thought of a game of footie , possible pint and a chat has certainly calmed my pre-moving jitters !! Count me in , also any advice how , if at all , can I follow the premiership footie while in oz ?? My beloved Birmingham City are making a comeback y'see . Cheers Rich

Guest The Toomers

I suppose following a smaller team like Birmingham make's it hard to get to see live games anywhere on TV.. :lol: . How long do you think they will stay up then?? :? :shock: :roll:

Up the mighty Arsenal, re-building for future domination... :D:D

Guest A3RoX

If you stay up late enough there is normally a few live matches on foxtel and espn or whatever it is, thing is most ozie's support man-u, liverpool,chelsea you know the top 5 teams normally so wen there is english prem on the tv its them teams lol.

And the english prem football shirts are really pricey here,

Any one that watches Top gear tho thats quite a big thing here but months and series behind :P

Tee tree gully hehe, we are playing them on sunday i think lol

Guest Django

Any one that watches Top gear tho thats quite a big thing here but months and series behind :P

You've got a treat to come then when they make stretch limos out of cars, shall we say, not designed to be stretched. :lol: :lol: :lol: Its one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :D

Guest A3RoX

The wonders of the internet allowed me to watch and catch up to the ones i missed when i left, seen the limo one and also the one when they went to USA and had to buy a car for $1000 and the tasks they had to do as quite funny.

I think the limo one was good, clarkson had a fiat panda or sumthing really small, hammond had a mg and the other one had 2 cars put together i think alfa . thing was the picture wasnt good so couldnt see detail. but i love the program. i have seen all the ones playing here on sbs but i still have to watch it lol.

And no we aint playing tee tree gully this week just found that one last night. players have been saying we are playing tee tree gully this sunday for about 3 weeks lol

Guest lastboyscout
A smaller team ???? just been having a bit of bad luck for the last two decades . Watch this space ............

More like 130 years of bad luck :lol: :lol:

Up the Villa :P

Guest lastboyscout

I thought Barry Fry got rid of that curse when he urinated in the corners, got rid of that god awful stench when he did do that though lol