Liverpool meet up

Guest macu68

Guest macu68

Hi

I know there are a few of us living in and around Liverpool area on PIA. Just wondering if anyone fancies meeting up? Would be nice to get together as I know a few of you are getting ready to go. Would be great to make some new friends and put faces to the names of people I chat to on PIA.

Just post when you are available and any good ideas where to meet and we can take it from there. We are free this weekend and every weekend for about the next 6 weeks except Sat 5th July and Sun 6th July.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Mary x

hi mary aint you good setting a meet-up

it would be nice to meet all of you face to face

yes will defo come got lots of time now that we

are in mum-in-laws:biglaugh:

we are available any weekend, our we bringing the kids along?

carnt really think of anywhere, will have a think and get back to ya

suexxx

Guest massive

Hi Mary,

We did meet you at the Mascrot Manor meet would love to come depending on the date , how are you going with it all? we have sold our house and have rented a friends for now whist waiting for the longest ever visa application to be processed :arghh: but are hoping to go in October

keep us posted on the date takecare for now

Debbie(Mrs Massive)

Guest cunnah10
Hi

I know there are a few of us living in and around Liverpool area on PIA. Just wondering if anyone fancies meeting up? Would be nice to get together as I know a few of you are getting ready to go. Would be great to make some new friends and put faces to the names of people I chat to on PIA.

Just post when you are available and any good ideas where to meet and we can take it from there. We are free this weekend and every weekend for about the next 6 weeks except Sat 5th July and Sun 6th July.

Mary x

Hi MARY

You know we are defo up for it!Can't make this weekend though!

Where do you fancy?

Why don't we suggest a few places and put it to the vote!

The Fiveways Ormskirk (has a wacky warehouse for kids)

or

The Weld Blundell Formby Bypass (near lunt village) also has a wacky warehouse

That is my 2 suggestions if anybody fancies either of them or knows where they are!

Cheers Gill

Guest Jen & Did

Hi Mary,

That's sounds great we would love to meet up. I'm on nights this and next week but are free after that for a couple of weekends.

Jen x

so lets get this meet-up sorted:v_SPIN:

does everyone agree with the fiveways ormskirk

either saturday 25th OR sunday 26th

thats giving everyone 4 weeks notice

carnt wait now:jiggy: lets get the day sorted

what does everyone agree with

saturday or sunday?

suexxx

Guest dempseys

hiya mary,

was about to pm you bout meeting up, well done starting this up!! we got good news on thursday, we've finally got our visa's:) the waits over now., so mark is trying to get a flight now asap so he can start his job and find us somewhere to stay, me and aaron are following him 3wks later, you can count me in don't know wether mark will be with me or not and i'll probably get my mum to look after aaron otherwise i wont get the chance to talk to anyone.

so hope to see you all soon, sat is better for me but if everyone prefers sun then thats fine.

macky, mark and aaron xxx

Guest cunnah10
so lets get this meet-up sorted:v_SPIN:

does everyone agree with the fiveways ormskirk

either saturday 25th OR sunday 26th

thats giving everyone 4 weeks notice

carnt wait now:jiggy: lets get the day sorted

what does everyone agree with

saturday or sunday?

suexxx

Hi Sue - so you fancy my suggestion The Fiveways Ormskirk for this "meet up" - count us in Sat or Sun fine with us!!!!

Just keep me posted which day you decide on and what time?

Was so funny the first and only "Meet Up" we went to in Mascrat Manor didn't have a clue who anybody was as never met before took over an hour to actually get together.

May i suggest we think of something so that we can all recognise each other without any problems!

Any ideas anybody?

Gill

Guest cunnah10
Hi

Mary x

Hey maybe if we could get some numbers of people wanting to go to this "meet up" at Fiveways Ormskirk we could reserve a few tables together and take up a nice little corner so we can all sit together and chat without being spread all over the place!

Just a thought as it does get busy over the weekends!

I am happy to do the reserving of tables if you want!

Gill

Guest cunnah10

Hi Mary / Sue

Bad news The fiveways re opened as a posh wine bar (no longer has wacky warehouse)

But there is THE ROCKING HORSE,ORMSKIRK ROAD,AINTREE (524 2602) will reserve a corner if we want them to

OR

THE WELD BLUNDELL ARMS,SCAFFOLD LANE,INCE BLUNDELL (929 2538)won't reserve any tables though!

BOTH HAVE A WACKY WAREHOUSE THOUGH!!!

I presume a lot of you parents would want somewhere with a play area for the kids to play in?

Leave it with MARY and SUE!

Let us know what you decide on!!!

Gill

Hi Sue - so you fancy my suggestion The Fiveways Ormskirk for this "meet up" - count us in Sat or Sun fine with us!!!!

Just keep me posted which day you decide on and what time?

Was so funny the first and only "Meet Up" we went to in Mascrat Manor didn't have a clue who anybody was as never met before took over an hour to actually get together.

May i suggest we think of something so that we can all recognise each other without any problems!

Any ideas anybody?

Gill

what about a sticker/badge with our pia names on OR

everyone come in a swimming cozy/bikini or shorts

ONLY MESSING GUYS

or everyone where a certain colour top

they are just afew of my ideas

can anyone suggest anything else

suexxx

Guest cunnah10
what about a sticker/badge with our pia names on OR

everyone come in a swimming cozy/bikini or shorts

ONLY MESSING GUYS

or everyone where a certain colour top

they are just afew of my ideas

can anyone suggest anything else

suexxx

Sue did you get my message that "The fiveways" no longer a wacky warehouse in ormskirk (now a posh wine bar great for us but not for any kids hey!)

the other i was thinking was "THE ROCKING HORSE" ormskirk rd by Aintree Racecourse/station

or

"THE WELD BLUNDELL" INCE BLUNDELL (Formby by pass but this end near lunt/sefton village)

Both got a wacky warehouse (rocking horse will let you reserve a corner of the pub with a number of tables but the weld blundell won't reserve just have to turn up to that one).

Leave it with you hun

just let me know so i don't turn up to the wrong one!

And let me know what i need to bring or wear to be recognised as one of the wannabe poms!

Hey what have you decided about that job offer in brisbane?

Gill

Guest massive

Hi all,

sorry we carn't make either date we go to Turkey on the 24th for 2weeks so maybe we'll catch the next one if not will catch you all over in oz

thanks Debbie and gang

yes we will go to the rocking horse gill theres 2 adults and four kids in our gang so if you want to book it for the saturday 25th that would be great!

no david aint taking the job in brisbane;) so you guys are stuck with us am afraid

its defo adelaide for us

sams got his medical tests on thursday, his own surgen is doing it thank god

so fingers crossed for him

catch you later am off to see westlife tonite:notworthy::notworthy:carnt wait

catch you later

suexxx

Leave it with you hun

just let me know so i don't turn up to the wrong one!

And let me know what i need to bring or wear to be recognised as one of the wannabe poms!

Hey what have you decided about that job offer in brisbane?

Gill

Guest Jen & Did

Hi the rocking horse sounds good for us. Even better as its just down the road for us. Can i check the date as the 25th July is a friday.

Let us know

Jen :)

Guest cunnah10
Hi the rocking horse sounds good for us. Even better as its just down the road for us. Can i check the date as the 25th July is a friday.

Let us know

Jen :)

Hi Jen

Sat is the date but the 26th - not 25th (we will blame sue but she was so excited going to see westlife tonight so we will forgive her)

What time best for everybody?

Can i just say it was the lovely Mary (mac68) that came up with the idea for a Liverpool meet up so i presume she must be working late shifts this week as not heard from her!

I'm sure once she clicks on this site she will let us all know if Sat 26th at The Rocking Horse Ormskirk rd,Aintree okay with her family also!

Think that makes 8 adults up to know and i'm not sure how many kids (we have 4,as does sue - i'm sure mary has 3 - how many you got Jen?

Anybody else want to come?The more the merrier!

Gill

Guest macu68

Hi

Great, its all sorted then. Will be able to make the Saturday 26th July, the Rocking Horse sounds great. Just a taxi ride home for us then!!!! Really looking forward to seeing everyone. I have 2 definate kids coming and a maybe but won't know til the saturday. See you all then. What time?? I will eat in the rocking horse, food is nice. Does about 4pm suit everyone?? Suggest something else if it doesn't.

Got to go, will catch up with site through the week. Sorry not been on sooner, been busy in work.

Yes, Massive of Frodsham, I do remember you from Mascrat but forgot what your log on name was. Great to hear from you. Will PM you soon when I have more time on my hands. Shame you couldn't make the meet up, would have been nice to catch up and see you again. Maybe another time??

Mary xx

Guest Jen & Did

Hi, we have two kids Kathryn 13, Andrew 10. 4pm sounds great. Knowing the Rocking Horse there are two entrances one for adults and the other for the Wacky which can lead into the pub and food. There is a large seating area in which we could meet. How does that sound to all.

Jen x :)

Guest cunnah10
Hi, we have two kids Kathryn 13, Andrew 10. 4pm sounds great. Knowing the Rocking Horse there are two entrances one for adults and the other for the Wacky which can lead into the pub and food. There is a large seating area in which we could meet. How does that sound to all.

Jen x :)

sounds good to me!

Looking forward to it!You do know it's fancy dress don't you!

Joking of course!!!

Gill

hi guys sorry for the mistake with the date was all at seven and eights:goofy:

with going to see westlife for the last time(they were fab) sorry for babbling on:chatterbox:

yes will defo be there and staying for our tea will be there for 4pm

carnt wait:jiggy:

thanks everyone see ya there then

suexxx

p.s as anyone warned the pub to stock up on the wine;)

Guest julianh

This sounds good - is there room for us too, we haven't got any kids though if that makes a difference?

Is it still 4PM at the Rocking Horse?

Thanks

Guest cunnah10
This sounds good - is there room for us too, we haven't got any kids though if that makes a difference?

Is it still 4PM at the Rocking Horse?

Thanks

The more the merrier!

Plenty of room!

Yes it's THE ROCKING HORSE

4pm sat 26TH july!

My 9 year daughter has very kindly printed us off a picture of a Kangaroo and the Australian Flag in a picture frame headed "pomsinadelaide meet up" to stick on a table in a corner with a load of other reserved tables so we shud be easy to spot (plus going to reserve the tables in the name of SHEILA)

look forward to meeting you on the 26th