21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Friday Night suits you best

• Friday 18th July
    • Friday 25th July
    • Friday 1st August
    • Friday 8th August

Guest donna T

FRIDAY 8th AUGUST

As requested, shall we have another girls night out - all welcome, newbies, oldies and anyone in between! :jiggy:

I have attached a poll ( I hope) with a choice of dates and we'll go with the majority.

The Cove Tavern is an easy choice - Ladies night, $2.00 champers and a D I S C O (sing to the tune) providing Libby is there to get the bouncers to move the tables with its occupants:notworthy:

However, any other requests for venues, please let us know.

Donna xxxx

I'm up for it, may even let my hair down and have a drink this time, I can book in a hangover with you this time Libby x!!!

Doesn't matter when the night out is to me I'll still have soccer the next day with the kids for the next few months.

Bring it on.......

might be me, can't see the poll. Any night ok for me I think.

Venue wherever is fine my me, only other suggestions I would have are Victoria Hotel (have live bands or nightclub bit, depending on night)

or Glenelg - would be more expensive and might make us feel very old with all the youngsters out! :nah:

edit: poll flashed up when I posted my reply! anyhow, still any night for me.

Guest tiggs
Out of curiosity, do you always do the Ladies Night Out down south?

i was just going to ask that!

maybe we should start a northern one :wubclub:

Guest Roo1

Oh, yes, yes, yes!! Sounds great Donna. Last time we had a night out there, a guy asked me if we'd all been bused in, as there was so many of us. I think we made their night! ;)

Judi x

Guest Nick11
Oh, yes, yes, yes!! Sounds great Donna. Last time we had a night out there, a guy asked me if we'd all been bused in, as there was so many of us. I think we made their night! ;)

Judi x

Hmm Judi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly get Adelaides finest dudes in there on a Friday night!!!!!!!!!

Guest Libby1971

Hello ladies in the north

We do tend to do things down south as it is harder to get to the city. Plus we are all past 21 (nick, there is no use pretending anymore!) and I for one feel such a Grumpy Old Woman with young things around me. Most of the people I know live near me anyway. I don't drive and to go to the north would take me best part of an hour, assuming someone drove me. I am not as confident on public transport as I might be and as it doesn't serve any area very well, much less mine, it is easier this way.

Libby

Guest Libby1971
Oh, yes, yes, yes!! ... I think we made their night! ;)

Judi x

Judi, my sweet, in your green dress, flicking it around, you certainly made their night!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Only too delighted to act in my demand-for-dancing-space-and-therefore-furniture-removal capacity.

I am trying to cut down on the number of hangovers I can experience in a year. If I can get next years total down from the double figures it is currently in, I may feel as though I am not pickling myself!!!!!

Needless to say, I am there, front row seats. Did you know that it works out easier and cheaper to just buy yourself a bottle of wine and be done with it? I thought it would be dear but it was reasonable.

Useless information...

Well I'm always up for a pint at TTG pub;)

Suzer

Hey Suzer, why not organise a Ladies Night Out at the Tea Tree Gully pub. There are a few people who live up that way who would love to join you. :)

The taxi fare is a bit far from Seaford for me though. :swoon:

Guest donna T

The most popular date is the Friday 8th August - so put it in your diaries girls and put a reminder in nearer to the date.

:v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Guest donna T
As requested, shall we have another girls night out - all welcome, newbies, oldies and anyone in between! :jiggy:

I have attached a poll ( I hope) with a choice of dates and we'll go with the majority.

The Cove Tavern is an easy choice - Ladies night, $2.00 champers and a D I S C O (sing to the tune) providing Libby is there to get the bouncers to move the tables with its occupants:notworthy:

However, any other requests for venues, please let us know.

Donna xxxx

8th August has been confirmed

Guest Missbabz

Hi would love to meet up with you all. You sound a mad bunch:goofy:, just my type of people. Only been here 3weeks so not sure where anywhere is yet. Will meet up wherever you suggest. Will be living in Flagstaff Hill so happy to meet in the south. Are you happy for us older ones to come along?

Babz x

Hi would love to meet up with you all. You sound a mad bunch:goofy:, just my type of people. Only been here 3weeks so not sure where anywhere is yet. Will meet up wherever you suggest. Will be living in Flagstaff Hill so happy to meet in the south. Are you happy for us older ones to come along?

Babz x

We don't care about age Babz! Some of us are, shall we say, of an older persuasion anyway although I think Donna T is most definitely the oldest!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest donna T
We don't care about age Babz! Some of us are, shall we say, of an older persuasion anyway although I think Donna T is most definitely the oldest!quote]

:biglaugh::notworthy::biglaugh:

Ha! I may BE the oldest BUT... I still look younger than you!!!! (Only joking honey:biglaugh:)

But, absolutely everyone is welcome - no age barriers here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Salmyl1

Hi

Sounds a good idea - I missed the last one and heard it was fun.:jiggy:

Would be good to meet a few more of you.

Can make any of the last three Fridays.

Sally

Guest Nick11
I shall be there with amate whose aso just arrived.Can i ask what type of dress is it jeans and nice top or ballgown:biglaugh:

Defo a ballgown and tiara - wouldn't go out in anything less!;)

By the end of the night most of us ladies look worse for wear - so prob jeans and a nice top would be okay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donna T

Thought I would put this up to the top again for anyone who may not have seen it.

:jiggy:

Friday 8th August

8pm

Meet at the COVE TAVERN - Hallett Cove

Everyone welcome - pm me if you are going alone and would like me to meet you outside or before we go.

See you all there

Donna xxx