Anyboby Near Us????????????????

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Hi there to you all,

I haven't been on here for a while other than just reading other folks posts, it seems that a lot of you have now come over here from the UK.

As it is very hard to get a circle of friends in a new country, i just wondered if there was anyone near us in the northern suburbs who would be up for a meet and a few bevvies?:)

Hope to hear from ya's soon,

lottsa luv

Leanne xxx:cute:

Guest tiggs
Hi there to you all,

I haven't been on here for a while other than just reading other folks posts, it seems that a lot of you have now come over here from the UK.

As it is very hard to get a circle of friends in a new country, i just wondered if there was anyone near us in the northern suburbs who would be up for a meet and a few bevvies?:)

Hope to hear from ya's soon,

lottsa luv

Leanne xxx:cute:

Hi Leanne

we are always up for a get together - just tell us where and when:)

Adele x

Guest tiggs
Perhaps we should have a drinkies night at Tea Tree Gully pub...would people be up for that...maybe mid-week sometime?

we would be up for that - especially seeing as we could stagger home from there with no need to worry about the car :D

need a bit of advance warning for dates tho as would need to arrange a babysitter (and come up with a good enough bribe to persuade our eldest to look after the younger two :biglaugh:)

Guest tiggs
We would be up for it but no babysitters as yet!!!!!!!

can we do somthing child freindly/ in the day prehaps when its a bit warmer?

ali

something like a picnic in one of the parks would be great with the kids ... but you are right we definitely need it to warm up a bit first ... brrrrr

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Hi there again,

Suzer, thanks for the offer but seeing as though none of us have been here that long and the majority of us do have littlies then the meets i was referring to would have to be child friendly! (Can't really leave the kids with just anybody!!!):shocked: Would be nice to see you though if and when we do feel ok with a babysitter!!:)

To all of the other folks, then i do understand about the cold weather, it is just a bit too cold at the mo for a meet in a park or somthing.

:idea:Had a thought though, are any of "the mums" and kids up for a meet at my house one day next week, we can have a natter while the kids play? (i could even make a cake!) Its something different while they are all on the school hols!

Speak soon,

Leanne xxx

Guest ali@51
Hi there again,

Suzer, thanks for the offer but seeing as though none of us have been here that long and the majority of us do have littlies then the meets i was referring to would have to be child friendly! (Can't really leave the kids with just anybody!!!):shocked: Would be nice to see you though if and when we do feel ok with a babysitter!!:)

To all of the other folks, then i do understand about the cold weather, it is just a bit too cold at the mo for a meet in a park or somthing.

:idea:Had a thought though, are any of "the mums" and kids up for a meet at my house one day next week, we can have a natter while the kids play? (i could even make a cake!) Its something different while they are all on the school hols!

Speak soon,

Leanne xxx

That sounds good to me. We are free any day but thursday!

We could provide some buscits.

ali

Guest ali@51
something like a picnic in one of the parks would be great with the kids ... but you are right we definitely need it to warm up a bit first ... brrrrr

Unless you can think of anything in dores:idea: :idea:Wacky warehouse is great for the kids but not so good for the grown ups!

ali

Guest tiggs
Hi there again,

Speak soon,

Leanne xxx

lol just sent you a pm suggesting friday morning - i should have read the thread first :biglaugh:

Guest tiggs
Unless you can think of anything in dores:idea: :idea:Wacky warehouse is great for the kids but not so good for the grown ups!

ali

yeah but wacky warehouse is not so good for meeting in the holidays - multiple kids makes it quite expensive to get in and it is always sooooo busy!

We should do another meet up there once we get back into the school term tho - cal and i enjoyed the last one :)