Northern suburbs lads day

Hi.

Anyone from the northern suburbs up for a round of golf on sat 9th Aug then of to the Golden Grove taven at Surrey downs to discuss the scores.

There are three of us at the mo but more the merrier, but must warn you now the way we play we wont be giving up the day jobs.:shocked:

If you cant make the golf but still fancy a lads drink then that would be great.

ps Any suggestions for the wives and kids for that day??????:chatterbox:

Ken.

Guest tiggs
Hi.

Anyone from the northern suburbs up for a round of golf on sat 9th Aug then of to the Golden Grove taven at Surrey downs to discuss the scores.

There are three of us at the mo but more the merrier, but must warn you now the way we play we wont be giving up the day jobs.:shocked:

If you cant make the golf but still fancy a lads drink then that would be great.

Ken.

mentioned this to my OH and he said he would def have joined you but he is working that weekend ... but to let him know if you have to change the weekend or when you arrange the next one!

i think he was quite dissapointed - he has been looking for an excuse to get out golfing for ages!

Adele

Guest natdan
Hi.

Ken.

HI Ken and lads in the area, hope to be there soon :), just sweating on selling up, visas need to be activated soon.Our best friends live in modbury heights and we are looking to settle in and around that area.we are both from manchester [ red and blue ] and work in the building trade. i;m a season ticket holder at city [ many a good game and banter with the hammers ] would like to meet up for a drink or to when we arrive , not much good at golf though,[ we;ll watch ]. keep us posted . wayne n louise.

Hi.

Ken.

Nice to know there are some fellow golfers up north!.

I would be interested, will check with the boss!:jimlad:

Any ideas where you will play?

Hi Adele,could you tell oh that when it warms up and dries out abit we will be playing more regular

so give us a shout when hubs got a weekend off and you let him out to play.

Join the club Wayne,im not much cop at golf iether but im going in the right direction.(which is more than i can say about the ball)

Hope the house sells for you soon and will look farward to that drink and banter when you get here.Remind me again where city and hammers finished last season????lol

Ian we are looking at iether playing at valley View or Salisbury country golf links,so if they are any good to you and the boss oks it then keep us posted. Ken.

Hi Adele,could you tell oh that when it warms up and dries out abit we will be playing more regular

Join the club Wayne,im not much cop at golf iether but im going in the right direction.(which is more than i can say about the ball)

Hope the house sells for you soon and will look farward to that drink and banter when you get here.Remind me again where city and hammers finished last season????lol

Ian we are looking at iether playing at valley View or Salisbury country golf links,so if they are any good to you and the boss oks it then keep us posted. Ken.

Ken,

Either will be fine with me, would love to join you all. Let me know when, where and time etc and i will be there!

Are the ladies going to plan something?

Guest natdan

We stopped playing at xmas,shinawatra brought all the lady boys over.so only finished just above you. If the weathers as bad over there as here [ lashing down all july] sack the golf and just do the clubhouse !!!!:) Have a gud un what ever you all decide , will be there soon [ hopefully]. by the way have you been there long , what do you do and are you enjoying life on the other side !!! [ not plod honest :biglaugh:] just abit nosey.wayne n louise.

I lost interest in second half of the season as we got stuck in tenth for the duration and i thought it was city below us but no it was spurs and if i had remembered that then i wouldnt have reminded you who finished where.A one off fluke i guess.lol

We have been here just over a year now and all settled in well but all looking forward to the summer as you can do so much more.

Ian,we wont leave the wife and kids out they will do something that day together but will pm you nearer the time. ken.

• 2 weeks later...

Ian,i have booked the Northlakes golf course at Munnopara for 12.30 on the 9th.

Sorry Tim prob wont make drinks afterwards (apart from one at the 19th or two) but will catch up some other time and will show you the nearest to a british pub ive been into since ive been in oz.(The Fox and Firkin at Tee Tree Gully) Sweet

Ken.

Ian,i have booked the Northlakes golf course at Munnopara for 12.30 on the 9th.

Sorry Tim prob wont make drinks afterwards (apart from one at the 19th or two) but will catch up some other time and will show you the nearest to a british pub ive been into since ive been in oz.(The Fox and Firkin at Tee Tree Gully) Sweet

Ken.

Ken,

That will be fine, just up the road from me. Will speak again nearer the time

Cheers

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Can I put my hubby down for a game with you guys, he has only managed one game since we arrived and its really starting to get to him:(