Dorset & Hampshire meet up

Guest johnnyyt

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Johnnyyt, I think this is the first time ive seen a meet up down here in sunny south ! . So yes please , put me down . I watch this space as thay say .:) atb PAUL .

Guest johnnyyt
HI Johnnyyt, I think this is the first time ive seen a meet up down here in sunny south ! . So yes please , put me down . I watch this space as thay say .:) atb PAUL .

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply and we will look forward to meeting up.

We have arraged some regular meet ups on British Expats recently, please check out the link above for updates if I forget to add them on here as well.

Do you have a suggestion for a venue that has an indoor play area?

The Happy Cheese in Ashurst has recently closed the play area so any suggestions welcome.

Johnnyyt

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Johnnyyt, sorry just seen your reply , I'll have a think? all the indoor play area's i know are in southampton but don't think the adults would be able to have a good chin wag if we are all sat on differant tables . I am on the committee for my works sports club but on sundays as you posted are busy , (cricket season) so could have had a bouncy castle for the kids ( some adults) . let me think about it I'll ask around on wednesday when my shift starts again ? ATB Paul

Guest johnnyyt
HI Johnnyyt, sorry just seen your reply , I'll have a think? all the indoor play area's i know are in southampton but don't think the adults would be able to have a good chin wag if we are all sat on differant tables . I am on the committee for my works sports club but on sundays as you posted are busy , (cricket season) so could have had a bouncy castle for the kids ( some adults) . let me think about it I'll ask around on wednesday when my shift starts again ? ATB Paul

Hi Sharon & Paul,

please check the link below for an update for the venue of Sunday's meet up.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548164

See you there

Johnnyyt

Guest johnnyyt

The venue for the Meet up is...

Magic Roundabout Pub

Charlton Road, Andover, Hampshire SP10 3JJ Tel. 01264 334249

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&hloc=GB|SP103JJ#map=51.21313,-1.48756|16|4&loc=GB:51.21313:-1.48756:16|SP103JJ|SP10%203JJ

Times - when you get there. I will try to get there 12 ish to grab a couple of tables.

See you there.

Johnnyyt