Friday morning walk - changes for 18 July

For all those who go on the Friday morning walks and those who would like to join us this week, there are a couple of changes owing to school holidays and inclement weather :err:

Firstly the time we meet will be a bit later - 10am this week

Secondly the place we meet will be different. So we will meet near the playground on the Wigley Reserve at Glenelg. If the weather is looking good, a picnic is in order. We can have a bit of a wander and the kids can have some time on the playground. There is 3hour parking in the middle of Anzac Highway and some on the road near the reserve.

If it is raining, I won't be there!

See you there guys!

Back to normal next week - ie Seacliff hotel, meet at 9.15am to set off walking by 9.20am. Invloves brisk (ish) walk and stop for coffee if you want it.

Guest loulou1002

hi, im new to pia. can you tell me where you will be meeting up this friday and i will try to join you, i dont know where the seacliff hotel is. im guessing you are mums with kids?? thats what i am.look forward to meeting up

Where abouts are you and I will try and help you from there?

The walk changed from Seacliff to Brighton because of the school holidays and it meant that the kids had a chance to burn off some of the energy in the playpark and the adults a chance to catch up.

But I am presuming it will be back to the original again seacliff/brighton.

Oh, welcome to PIA all are welcome on the walks, kids included.

Hi, yes it just changed for the holidays and is back to meeting at Seacliff this week, although I won't be able to make it this week.

It is 221 The Espanade, Seacliff. If you are going along Brighton Road, turn towards the sea (right or left dependant on your direction!) at the Tattoo Parlour, at the bottom of the road, you will find the hotel, there is adequate free parking on the front to your left or right, and we meet opposite the hotel.

It is more a leisurly stroll with a chat, as yes, it is mum & babies/toddlers, aswell as people on their own

Guest loulou1002

thanks for the info, im living in brighton so i know where that is now. will see you friday morning bright and early!! lets hope the weather is ok.

Guest Judyjude
thanks for the info, im living in brighton so i know where that is now. will see you friday morning bright and early!! lets hope the weather is ok.

I am living in Brighton but work Tuesdays to Fridays - does anyone walk in the evenings or on a Monday? Also, if you ladies are local does anyone fancy meeting up for a drink one evening?

I am living in Brighton but work Tuesdays to Fridays - does anyone walk in the evenings or on a Monday? Also, if you ladies are local does anyone fancy meeting up for a drink one evening?

Hi there, a crowd of us are meeting up in Hallet Cove on Friday 8th August, ladies only of course! Always happy to see a new face!:)

Guest Judyjude

Hiya where are you meeting up and what time? I've got something on straight after work but hopefully I might be able to come along later - would be good to meet up for a chat.