liverpool meet up, great night (pics)

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

here r some pics of the liverpool meet up from cunnah10's son jack (cunnah97)

(my mum can't do it coz shes had a few too many)!

[ATTACH]84[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]88[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]86[/ATTACH]

there will be some more as can't get all on in this post.

Guest cunnah10
Nice pics Gill, I only recognise you though!!!!!

Didn't anybody from Warrington end turn up?

Yes Mary (next to me) was at Warrington!

Had great time (got a thumping head this morning though)

Great bunch of people had a really good laugh think the whole pub knew we were all off to oz!!!

Shall i say we were very loud..................

Guest cunnah10

Here r the rest of the pics by cunnah10's son jack again (cunnah97)

[ATTACH]89[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]90[/ATTACH]

click on them to blow them up!

Guest caoimhe

OK can we have some names to go along with the pics so I can figure out who is who

Hope you all have sore heads as I am jealous I wasn't there:v_SPIN:

Guest sam2500

Hi All,

Looks like you had a great time !

pretty new to the site.

Would have loved to have made it ( from Manchester Just down the A580 - if we were allowed )!

Had a friends party to attend last night, but never mind maybe next time !

Pics are great by the way !

Sue David and Sam:)

Guest macu68

We had a fantastic time, nice to see Gill and Tom again and put names to some new faces. Look forward to the girls night out. Lets sort another meet up soon, maybe at the end of the school holidays to cheer us up if you are all around. Happy with the rocking horse. All welcome. Ta for the photos.

Guest cunnah10
Here r the rest of the pics by cunnah10's son jack again (cunnah97)

[ATTACH]89[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]90[/ATTACH]

click on them to blow them up!

Been away guys .........but back on again.......

you want names i believe well here i go...........First of all i will go off the last picture with "ALL" of us on at "The Liverpool Meet Up"

Starting LEFT to RIGHT (God i need to go on a diet)

First of all we have "SUE2OZ" (with glass of wine in hand)with hubby "DAVE" next up on top row(next to the kids),then we have "MICHELLE WOODY" with her hubby JOHN ( I hope that's right)then next to him sitting down also is "TONY" (hubby to MACU68) then "ME" (GILL or CUNNAH10) then we have the "gorgeous DEMPSEY" (MACKY) and last but not least my partner in crime(such a bad influence)is the lovely "MARY" (MACU68)...........Oh i nearly forgot my lovely other half "TOM" is on top row (right) next to my lovely son "JACK" (CUNNAH97)in blue nike top!

kids are: the handsome Nathan(next to my jack)who is Mary's youngest and of course sue's 4 little lively men(she deserves a medal) and Michelle's 3 lovely kids too!

Hope i didn't miss anybody out!

Knew i'd had too many wines..........whats all this about a girlies night out?

...........Me and Dempsey are hoping to be flying off soon.............

Guest dempseys

god am i glad i wasn't drinking the pics could have been sooooo much worse!!! really had a great time meeting up with everyone at last, thanx for the compliment gill but you did have your beer goggles on ha ha only joking hun!! like i said everyone should make the effort and go to these "meet ups". you'd better have a girlie night out soon and i WILL be joining you all for a few vino's.

take care all and hope to see you soon!!

macky x x

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time!! Getting in good stead for the Adelaide meet ups, no doubt.

I thinks its just great how this site brings people together ......(she types wiping a tear from her eye.....) ;)

See you guys on the other side!!!

Judi x

Guest Michelle Woody

hi everyone,

firstly thanks gill for arranging the meet up and the pics are cool, and thanks to everyone for making the woodys feel welcome.

i have been busy in work and also making employment enquiries as i'm still not sure but think it would be best to try and get john or i an offer of work.

can't wait for next meet up but girly night sounds best to me, so just let me know when and where.

i know people might work (hang over on monday and all that) but a sunday in town is such a good laugh, tess rileys is always a good place to go.

what does everyone think?

catch up with you all soon

michelle