Australia's Biggest Morning Tea, 10am Thurs 24 May Aberfoyle

Guest Kiki

Well sandra

If I was there I would definetly come for your coffee morning ( wish I was) but it won't be until next year for us.

How are you settling in Aberfoyle Park you wouldnt happen to know what Happy Valley or Sullivan Beach are like (places to live) we have 2 young kids.

Let me know.

Kimberley x

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi Sandra,

I am hoping to move round your area next year we have 2 boys which will be 6yrs and 4yrs when we arrive in Oz and was looking at schools, I have looked at Aberfoyle Hub on the internet, do you know if this school is any good or can you recommend any schools and do you know if any of them have a pre-school attached??

Thanks

Hi

Thought I would change the date for my coffee morning as there seems to be a lot of things on at schools, etc.

So I thought that Monday 28th May at 9.30/10.00am would be better, if you would like to come and enjoy coffee/tea, cakes & biscuits please PM me for my address.

Children welcome too

Sandra

Moderators can you please change the time and date please

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jackie of Sandy

Hi Kiki,

Happy Valley is a really lovely area, lots of open land, 15 mins from beaches, lots of shops, public transport, schools, O'Sullivans Beach is a much older area closer to beach, but H/V definately the better of the 2. I live in Reynella East next suburb over.