Thanks for coming

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who came out on Friday night to the Cove Tavern, I hope you all had a good night.

I think there was about 35 or so at my last count. Sorry I didn;t get to say Hi to everyone - the cheap champagne took hold I am afraid :biglaugh:

I think Rachel (Foxychick) suggested the Victoria Hotel next time - maybe give it a few weeks though ;)

Donna x

Hi Donna,

sorry I couldn't be there as we had 3 birthday parties and an engagement party on the Saturday, I wouldn't have seen the first one if I had came.

But by the sounds of it you have done the girls proud again!

Well done, three cheers for the organiser

HIP HIP 23_1_86.gif HIP HIP 23_1_86.gif HIP HIP 23_1_86.gif

See you soon x

Guest Nick11

Am never going to Hallett cove tavern again - after spending most of Sat in bed, throwing up!!!!

Only had 3 glasses of wine. Every time I go there I end up ill!!!

Lovely to meet you all ladies.

Nice to see such happy smiling faces. Especially Rachel and Collette who both looked fab after recently having had little uns

Hi ladies,

Was hoping to get there myself on Friday but having just worked 7 nights and stayed up all day Friday I could barely stand up let alone talk (mmm mind you I think that some of you were probably in the same state towards the end of the evening). Still my spy Suziewozie says you are a really nice bunch so hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

Nick11 - feel free to pop in. No nights for another 6 weeks so if the Territory is there I am usually in

Karen x

Guest Nick11
Hi ladies,

Was hoping to get there myself on Friday but having just worked 7 nights and stayed up all day Friday I could barely stand up let alone talk (mmm mind you I think that some of you were probably in the same state towards the end of the evening). Still my spy Suziewozie says you are a really nice bunch so hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

Nick11 - feel free to pop in. No nights for another 6 weeks so if the Territory is there I am usually in

Karen x

Okay will do.

Just glad you're not on nights this week Karen , as we're having the pool put in later this week!

Apologises if it disturbs you

Nick

x

Nice to see such happy smiling faces. Especially Rachel and Collette who both looked fab after recently having had little uns

Why thank you Nick - didn't get to speak to you much, there were lots of people I missed, catch up next time.

Victoria Hotel sounds good,just let us know when Donna!! :biglaugh:

To the lady from South Shields, I was going to let you know some MTB rides - can't find your username though, let me know if you want any info.