Toddler Groups/Meet Up

Guest Happychick

Guest Happychick

Hi everyone,

been a while since have posted on here due to lack of internet.. we have been here just coming up to three months, although feels longer but are so far really enjoying!!

My little boy goes to kindy mon-thurs in the morn and has settled in really well.. just wondered if anyone new of any playgroups in the afternoons as find we are getting a little bored in the aft.. or if there are any other people out there in the same situation who fancy getting together one aft maybe at one of the local playgrounds weather permitting (the old fort at old noarlonga is really good but have a car and sat nav so can get just about anywhere)..

Looking forward to hearing from everyone

Lisa and Kyle

Guest cunnah10
Hi everyone,

been a while since have posted on here due to lack of internet.. we have been here just coming up to three months, although feels longer but are so far really enjoying!!

My little boy goes to kindy mon-thurs in the morn and has settled in really well.. just wondered if anyone new of any playgroups in the afternoons as find we are getting a little bored in the aft.. or if there are any other people out there in the same situation who fancy getting together one aft maybe at one of the local playgrounds weather permitting (the old fort at old noarlonga is really good but have a car and sat nav so can get just about anywhere)..

Looking forward to hearing from everyone

Lisa and Kyle

Hi Lisa

Great to hear you have settled already..........was wondering how you were getting on and thought i hadn't seen you on here much!

If i was lucky enough to be out there Matthew(just 4)and myself would love to have met up with you and Kyle whilst my other 3 kids were at school!

We are hoping to be out your neck of the woods very soon though so will get in touch when we do!

Hi Lisa, you're down Seaford way aren't you? Not sure of any playgroups in that neck of the woods in the afternoon, but certainly Old Cottage (Tuesday morning playgroup) has sessions every afternoon at 1.00pm and 3.00pm. It's a bit of a drive for you though. Might be worth ringing Playgroup SA for something a bit closer to home. Good luck!:)

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Lisa,

Glad to see that you are so settled.

Would love to meet up with you and Kyle when we arrive in Adeilide in November. Elain (4) & Caleb (3) would love to have someone to play with.

Speak to you soon.

Ffion