Noarlunga area/child free coffee?!

Guest flump

Hi

Have been here 7 weeks and just moved to Port Noarlunga a week ago. I don't have kids and as I am not working yet I'm getting a bit stir crazy ! Didn't know if anyone in a similar position wanted to meet for a coffee and a natter?

Guest milly123

Hi, I live in Seaford Rise, not far from you, My child is 14 so at school all day, Let me know when you are meeting up, as i would love to come and have coffee.

P.S great little New Bakery/coffee shop now open in Port noarlunga.

Guest milly123

I can meet up any day, so if anyone is free next week , maybe we could all arange a meet for those living in the south, Port noarllunga, Seaford, etc, There is a great new Bakery opened up in port noarllunga. You carn't miss it , as it has Bakery on its roof.

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Count me in Port Noarlunga not far from me, Friday is the best day for me as I do not work, you all up for meeting this Friday?

Nicky

Yes that would be great,

So that's would be This Friday the 29th.

Where and what time would be good for everyone. so we could post it.

How about this friday at about 1030? - unless people would prefer the afternoon??

The bakery sounds good! what do you all think?:)

Guest Libby1971

I can't make it!

I hate the thought of a coffee morning and I can't go. Have a nice cup of tea and a, hmmmm, what would be tasty then? a slice of something with chocolate it in, surprise me! In short, enjoy!

Libby

Guest milly123
hi girls. Im off friday but its me birthday , chris has taken day off so not sure whats planned yet as we havent seen each other with me being on nights. Will let you know later xx

Have a Great Birthday :jiggy:HAPPY BIRTDAY