South-east/South Meet - Anyone interested?

Guest The Bowmans

Guest The Bowmans

Hi guys

I know that loads of you are going to the West Midlands meet in June but I wondered whether there are any members based in the South/South-east who would be interested in getting together somewhere down south ?

Just a thought.

Deena

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Wendy

That sounds great - we are in Stortford! Perhaps we should meet halfway in Sawbridgeworth!

Sold the house again today (3rd time lucky I hope). Then it's just the wait for CO and visa.

Let me know when is good for you guys and we'll try and get together.

Deena

Guest Rachael

Hi

Husband and I live in Bournemouth. Mum, Dad and brother also coming with us. Would like to make some friends to start us off in Oz.

Rachael 24 :D

James 29

Hi Deena

Sawbridgeworth sounds good to us, how about Sunday 10th June? We should be finished house by then and hopefully have a buyer so maybe have something to celebrate. Dont know Sawbridgeworth that well so will leave the venue up to you

Wendy

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Wendy

!0th of June sounds ok to me. Just need to check whether John will be working that day (as he does shift work). He hasn't got rotas for that yet and we are going off to Spain to see my parents for a week tomorrow. Hopefully I should be able to let you knownext Sunday - is that ok with you?

Deena

Guest Leigh and Nick

Hi All, We would love to come along to the meet if possible we live in Buckinghampshire. Just starting the whole process so loads to ask?

Leigh ( 33)

Nick ( 33)

Hadley (7)

Hannah (5)

Evie (1)

Guest The Bowmans

Hi all

Just back from Spain and it hasn't stopped raining since we landed on Saturday evening! If I needed any reminders as to why we were going, I think the last few days have been a pretty good clue!

Leigh and Nick, of course you are welcome - I will speak to John (OH) and get him to suss out somewhere to meet - will you be bringing the kids? If so, I'll need to make sure it's family friendly - I usually leave the cats at home !

I'll get back to you.

Deena:)

Guest Leigh and Nick

Hi Deena, We will hopefully be able to come child free, depends how cooperative my mum will be as she is not pleased with the whole Oz thing. Not that I can blame her as I am the only one with grandchildren!

Guest The Bowmans

Hi there

Next Sunday is looking good. What timeis best for you guys? What about the Feathers in Wadesmill - is really nice......

Deena

Guest The Bowmans

Hi there Wendy & Andy/Leigh & Nick

If the Feathers in Wadesmill is good for you guys (it's on the old A10, going south - about 10-15 minutes from Harlow) website is http://www.feathersinn.com

Sunday afternoon at say 2pm (can do earlier or later) is good for us. It's a pub with a restaurant and normally gets quite full so you either have to get there for midday or after 2pm - anything in between can be tricky.....

If you would prefer another venue, we can do that. I'll go anywhere for a glass of wine.....:D

Deena

Guest Aussiebound
We would have come down for the meet if Tracey wasn't working nights :( Have a good 'un guys.

Pete

Will have to sort a meet around Lincolnshire when none of us working, later on in the summer perhaps. There seems to be a mass exit going on from these parts at the moment!

Hope you all have a great time on Sunday.

from Sarah

Guest Django
Will have to sort a meet around Lincolnshire when none of us working, later on in the summer perhaps. There seems to be a mass exit going on from these parts at the moment!

We will be deffo up for that. Tracey says not late July. 36_1_66.gif :DAugust sometime would be good. We shall have to start a new thread so not to hi jack this one. :D

Guest Aussiebound

definitely, we away until the 12th August I think so will sort something out leter in the month. Start new thread tonight. See if theres anyone else out there. Hows Tracy feeling?

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Wendy and Andy (and Rachel and Leigh?)

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday at the Feathers at 2pm. First one there nabs a table. I will pm you with my mobile number as wearing carnations and carrying rolled up copies of the Times to recognise each other might be embarassing!

Rachel/Leigh - are you able to make it?

Deena :)

Guest The Bowmans

Pete - that's slander! ;)

As it happens there is a cheeky little rose chilling in the freezer.........But then after a hard day (make that week) at work, the train commute and oh, did I mention the Central Line to Liverpool Street from Holborn in the rush hour (every day) - I think I could be excused.

Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :)

Deena