Oktoberfest Lads Day Out in Hahndorf 4/10/08

Guest c u Jimmy

Guest c u Jimmy

Ok here it is

Sat the 4th of October at the German Arms Hotel in Hahndorf for some Oktoberfest fun . Leaving by Mini Bus from New York Bar and Grill at Marion at 10.45am.

Cost of Mini Bus dependant on the numbers,will be approx $20-26 return,and includes the Driver.

If intrested please let me no asap,and i can get an idea of what size Mini Bus to Book.

Cheers - Jimmy

oktoberfest.jpg Oktoberfest%2520Logo.jpg biz.jpg

German Arms Oktoberfest in Hahndorf

Experience all the fun and excitement of the traditional German Oktoberfest at the historic old German Arms Hotel right in the middle of town. There are the famous ‘om-pah’ bands, slap-dancers, bell-ringers and of course German drinking songs and competitions such as ‘stein holding’. The Oktoberfest runs only during the day and is held in the German Arms Oktoberfest big top at 69 Main Street, Hahndorf.

When: October long-weekend - annually

More: Oktoberfest at the German Arms (08) 8388-7013

Postcards Review: (German Arms Hotel)

Guest c u Jimmy

Hello

Just to confirm how many are confirmed for Oktoberfest so far ?

I would like to be able to get the Bus booked , if you are definatley wanting to come , please can you reply to the thread with a YES , your NAME , and how many people coming along .

Thanks - Jimmy

Guest Rachael

Hi,

Husband James, brother Paul, Dad David and maybe friend Kevin will be going but they'll probably drive so won't need the minibus. If you need to make up numbers let me know and I'll suggest they go on the minibus instead.

R

Guest Rachael
Hi,

Husband James, brother Paul, Dad David and maybe friend Kevin will be going but they'll probably drive so won't need the minibus. If you need to make up numbers let me know and I'll suggest they go on the minibus instead.

R

All over the place! We'll be in Chandlers Hill, Dad and brother in West Beach, Friend Kevin in Flagstaff Hill.

Guest c u Jimmy

Got around 12 confirmed so far for the day out to Hahndorf , even a few ladies are coming to the Lads day out. So if anyone is intrested Man or Woman please get your name down.

Cheers

Hi

Please will you put my other half down (and his friend) for the minibus aswell if thats OK?. I bet you will have a ball. Am rather jealous. Will PM you our telephone number.

Thanks

Trisha (on behalf of Dean)

Guest Greg and Karen
Ok here it is

Sat the 4th of October at the German Arms Hotel in Hahndorf for some Oktoberfest fun . Leaving by Mini Bus from New York Bar and Grill at Marion at 10.45am.

Cost of Mini Bus dependant on the numbers,will be approx $20-26 return,and includes the Driver.

If intrested please let me no asap,and i can get an idea of what size Mini Bus to Book.

Cheers - Jimmy

oktoberfest.jpg Oktoberfest%2520Logo.jpg biz.jpg

Experience all the fun and excitement of the traditional German Oktoberfest at the historic old German Arms Hotel right in the middle of town. There are the famous ‘om-pah’ bands, slap-dancers, bell-ringers and of course German drinking songs and competitions such as ‘stein holding’. The Oktoberfest runs only during the day and is held in the German Arms Oktoberfest big top at 69 Main Street, Hahndorf.

More: Oktoberfest at the German Arms (08) 8388-7013

Postcards Review: (German Arms Hotel)

Hi Jimmy,

This sounds like an outstanding idea but sadly (not the right word, but you know what I mean) my wife is expecting our 2nd child that weekend so I won't be able to attend. Raise a stein for me and please keep us in the loop for any similar nights out.

cheers,

Greg

Hi there,

I am logged in under my wife's login, however please put me down for one seat, sounds like a great day out. I will need to contact you after the 29th Spetember, because I haven't got any contact details yet.

Anyway looking forward to attending the October fest.

Rogier

Guest c u Jimmy

Sat the 4th of October at the German Arms Hotel in Hahndorf for some Oktoberfest fun . Leaving by Mini Bus from New York Bar and Grill , Marion at 10.45am.

Still seats available , reply with your name and numbers to this thread and claim your seat now. :idea:

Guest neilrhian

Hi Jimmy,

Would like to get involved with the lads nights out been here in Adelaide for 18 months came from manchester and now live in Hallett cove could you give me more information .

Cheers

Neil

Guest neilrhian

Hi Good luck with your flight our weather is picking up and will be 23 degrees when u land have a good one guy's were will you be living, I see you have booked onto the octoberfest be good to have a pint and a chat been here for 18 months now and live in hallett cove originally from manchester.

Cheers

Neil