Calling Football Fans

Howdy, Defo count me in on weekend footie beers :). Not bothered about location but heard good things about the sports bar on Hindley. Oh aye, Man U fan... unf don't have a top to wear - its currently on a boat somewhere on the planet?!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, totally gutted, haven't been on here for a while. Would have loved to come and watch Man Utd, watched the Chelsea game, but miss the atmosphere and would love to chat football as I miss that coz most of me mates here either dont like it or are Rugby fans. Next game, let us know if and where you're going and me and me boy will be there!! Come on you REDS, lets hold on to that title!!!

Tony

• 1 month later...

Hi Liz & Chris

Was good to talk to you on the beach on Sunday.

I have seen the 'thread' saying that you would like us to be friends but I can't seem to read the message. I'm not very good on this yet!

So, yes, we would like to be friends with you and if you would like to get together soon, we would love to!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tracy & Andrew Smallwood

Guest Vicks&Stu

Dare I say this - we are not football fans, but will probably come along for the atmosphere, and after the beers are flowing, we could be persuaded to cheer for either team!!

Dan, I thought you would have been there for sure!

Vicks&Stu