Open Coffee afternoon Thursday 25th September

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Notced there are quite a few new arrivals recently and thought it is time for a get together.:jiggy:

If you are free and feel like a chat - newbies and old faces (you know who you are), please feel free to come along and have a natter and a drink.

Thursday 25th September

1pm

PM me for the address

Hope you can make it

Donna x

Guest happy feet

Not there yet, still in cold wet england till Dec/Jan, but just thought it was a very nice gesture!! Hope when i finally arrive there will be plenty of coffee/wine days that i can come too. The nerves are starting to kick in know, OMG what if i hate it!!

Hi Donna

Would love to come?? If thats OK? Kids start school tomorrow and Dean starts work sometime this week, so by then might need some company. lol

Trisha

P.S Have PM'd you, Thanks.

Guest steve&tracy
Notced there are quite a few new arrivals recently and thought it is time for a get together.:jiggy:

If you are free and feel like a chat - newbies and old faces (you know who you are), please feel free to come along and have a natter and a drink.

Thursday 25th September

1pm

PM me for the address

Hope you can make it

Donna x

Hello Donna, How are you?

I'm not a newbie or really an old face.... but a get together always sounds great!!

If you dont mind my little devil....Katie coming along, we would love to come!

Tracy x

Hello Donna, How are you?

I'm not a newbie or really an old face.... but a get together always sounds great!!

If you dont mind my little devil....Katie coming along, we would love to come!

Tracy x

It will be great to see you again Tracy - my little one will be here too so no worries there. Put her bathers in if it is going to be hot.

See you next Thursday

Donna x

It wouldn't take you too long Laura - about 35 mins I recon - do come along. If not by all means let meknow when you are free and a few of us could meet halfway maybe next time.

Donna x

Guest dempseys

Hi Donna,

I have ionly been here for a week now. Just getting to know my way arround. Me, my son and mum would like to meet up for a coffee and get to meet you all.

Could you let me know where and what time the meet up is. Hopefully ill be able to find the place.:)

Macky (33), Mark(31) and Aaron (22 months)

Thursday 25th September

1pm

PM me for the address

Hope you can make it

Donna x

I am teaching from 8.30 till 12.20 but I am with you lot in spirit!!!

Thinking of you xx

That's sad - we will have to all get together during the holidays - bet you can't wait for those

Donna x