Day out to Hahndorf Oktoberfest - Seats still available - Come along all welcome !

Guest c u Jimmy

Guest c u Jimmy

PLACES STILL AVAILABLE ! BE QUICK

Ok here it is

Sat the 4th of October at the German Arms Hotel in Hahndorf for some Oktoberfest fun . Leaving by Mini Bus from New York Bar and Grill at Marion at 10.45am.

Cost of Mini Bus dependant on the numbers,will be approx $20-26 return,and includes the Driver.

If intrested please let me no asap,and i can get an idea of what size Mini Bus to Book.

Cheers - Jimmy - 0415276898

oktoberfest.jpg Oktoberfest%2520Logo.jpg biz.jpg

German Arms Oktoberfest in Hahndorf

Experience all the fun and excitement of the traditional German Oktoberfest at the historic old German Arms Hotel right in the middle of town. There are the famous ‘om-pah’ bands, slap-dancers, bell-ringers and of course German drinking songs and competitions such as ‘stein holding’. The Oktoberfest runs only during the day and is held in the German Arms Oktoberfest big top at 69 Main Street, Hahndorf.

When: October long-weekend - annually

More: Oktoberfest at the German Arms (08) 8388-7013

Postcards Review: (German Arms Hotel)

Guest c u Jimmy

I hope the weathers better than today anyway ! We should be there about 12 , there is a marquee at the Hotel so i would imagine we will be in there . C U There