Meet for a coffee!!

Guest helen & co

Guest helen & co

Hi, I don't normally post but I have been reading this site for years!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not joking its taken ages to get here!!........ long story). We arrived in Adelaide on the 15th October after a great holiday on the Gold Coast. We've managed to do most of the official stuff, found a rental :biglaugh:, bought a car...... only a job for himself now and we will be on our way to being sorted.......................Now much as I love my family, they are starting to get on my nerves......... I've been talking to them 24/7 for weeks and I would love to speak to someone different. We have two girls aged 14 and 6, our 6 year old is fine, she thinks Oz is more exciting than Wales........ she'll be fine. My 14 year old is breaking my heart, she is so bored and would like to go back to the UK, I know when she has a few friends and starts getting involved in activites she will ok.

So if there's anyone out there who has teenage girls and fancies having a chat and a coffee pm me, we are down in the south and can meet days (the girls aren't in school yet) or evenings.

Thanks

Helen

Hi, I don't normally post but I have been reading this site for years!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not joking its taken ages to get here!!........ long story). We arrived in Adelaide on the 15th October after a great holiday on the Gold Coast. We've managed to do most of the official stuff, found a rental :biglaugh:, bought a car...... only a job for himself now and we will be on our way to being sorted.......................Now much as I love my family, they are starting to get on my nerves......... I've been talking to them 24/7 for weeks and I would love to speak to someone different. We have two girls aged 14 and 6, our 6 year old is fine, she thinks Oz is more exciting than Wales........ she'll be fine. My 14 year old is breaking my heart, she is so bored and would like to go back to the UK, I know when she has a few friends and starts getting involved in activites she will ok.

So if there's anyone out there who has teenage girls and fancies having a chat and a coffee pm me, we are down in the south and can meet days (the girls aren't in school yet) or evenings.

Thanks

Helen

a couple of my friends have teenage girls and are not far from yourself. We are not very organanised this weekend just meeting up ad hoc at the folk festival but your all welcome to join us :)

Guest Libby1971

Hello

We have 2 girlies, Emily who is 15 and Sophie who is 12.

It is one of the miracles of Mother Nature that Emily made it to 2008 at all, coz I nearly killed her at several points in 2007. We started with upset, moved through, angry, uncooperative and resentful pretty much all at the same time. Then happy, briefly when we got here. Within 6 weeks, back to moody, angry, then we hit defiant and argumentative, with upset and manipulative thrown in for good measure.

Once we bought a house in August of last year, and she found a school she liked, we hit happy and have been there virtually consistently since then. She has a lovely network of friends, and I find I like her again. A miracle that motherly love could be stretched that far.....

I promise you it is safe to introduce her to your daughter!!!!!!! If you fancy a chat, let me know. I live slightly north of you in Reynella East, about 10 mins or so. I work days so evenings and weekends are best.

Look forward to hearing from you xx

Guest helen & co

Hi all,

Clare we would have loved to meet you all this weekend, but I've only just seen the post, we don't have internet yet so are using Noarlunga library............. never mind if there's anything like that on again......... just let me know......and we'll be there....... thanks for offer.

Hi Libby

know what you mean about teenagers........ I sometimes wonder why I had kids lol!!!!!!! I'm up for a get together, I'll pm you my number and maybe we can arrange something........

Thank you ladies for your kindness

Helen