• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coffee in South Devon??

Hi anyone near to Newton Abbot fancy meeting up tomorrow (Fri 14th Nov) at 1 in Sainsbury's cafe for a chat and a coffee are welcome to join Emma and gorgeous Grace (Familygood) and myself.

Know it's a bit short notice but anyone welcome to join us.

Wattle park, dec 08
      224 times
      Would love to, but im in the north!!!!!!! and packing up my scant belongings, yay.

Have a nice time girls; save a cream cake for me!

cornish Busdriver
      I would do as im only in Saltash but i will be flying bout to ADELAIDE instead, Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa.
      Matt and Mandy

Mrs Dizzy Rascal
      Hi so sorry working tomorrow, a Wednesday is good for me for next time, or an evening time in the Ten Tors hope you have a good time

Nick,Sarah,iHarry,Mariah and Shea
      Bovey Tracey Devon

visa granted March 08
      just waiting for house too sell

Hope you all have a great time - if anyone has a real scone with clotted cream I'll be soooo jealous - you can get a so called devonshire cream tea here but they don't do clotted cream - I didn't come here to have them but every now and again I get a real craving
      GOOD LUCK MATT AND MANDY - Have a safe flight, was only thinking yesterday that it was any day now for you guys. Here's to the start of your new adventure

Hi would have loved to but working all day tomorrow, off next friday though.

cornish Busdriver
      Cheers Devon.
      Only 12 hrs to go b4 we get the coach to heathrow T4 and fly out at 10pm.
      Arrive adelaide sunday 07:25. :)
      Matt and Mandy

meet up

Hi does any one want to meet up this Friday for coffee?

Hi Tiddlypush, I can meet on Friday for a coffee, whereabouts are you?
      I'm in Newton Abbot.

we are in Bovey but can meet in town any time as not working on friday how about country table 2pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums