Jimmy's New Years Eve House Party

Guest c u Jimmy

Guest c u Jimmy

Yes folks it's that time of the year again , New Years Eve or Hogmany as we call it in Scotland .

I will be hosting a New Years Eve shin dig at my house in Ascot Park for all those who know me , and maybe a few extras are welcome that know people that know me if you know what i mean , or if you are really new to Adelaide and stuck for New Years send me a PM .

Scottish firstfooters no invite needed !

The party will be Fancy Dress and the theme will be British Stars or Icons , so we may see a host of celebrities , from the Oasis Brothers threw to Del Boy or even Amy Winehouse may pop past for a few drinks to see the new year in !

TIME 730PM TILL LATE

DATE - NEW YEARS EVE

Text me or PM for Address details if unknown , usuall rules apply BYO Booze and Lots of it !

All the best - Jimmy

:emoticon-signxmas: AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Hi there,

we are originally from Airdrie and like Moira said there are a fair few of us who have arrived recently and still to arrive.

We are going to my cousins for Hogmany, but just wanted to wish you a good one when it comes.

Remember to open the front and back door........keep the tradition going.....out with the old through the back door and in with the new through the front!

Cx

Hey mate,

happy mahogany, manogamy, hogmany aye that,s the one son!! would love to go mate sounds like a good excuse to get loose, but I will be warming the family home fires in cold arse brum!! have an awesome one and hopefully will c u Jimmy at the next ozzie cricket match on Australia Day , a one dayer lads get your tickets!!

Roger

Guest c u Jimmy

Yeah Ade you are always welcome at my door , however you are not welcome if you bring that **** cheap beer that you have been sneaking in to previous parties and then drinking everyone elses good beer .

Emma you are always welcome beer or no beer x

Guest TC for short

Hope so, but not entirely sure. Had yet another exam today. Passed, so we've got another 6 months in Oz! I'm working 1200-2000 and the same again New Year's Day so I should be able to drop in for a swift half. Provided it's not been too busy!

Guest c u Jimmy
Hey mate,

happy mahogany, manogamy, hogmany aye that,s the one son!! would love to go mate sounds like a good excuse to get loose, but I will be warming the family home fires in cold arse brum!! have an awesome one and hopefully will c u Jimmy at the next ozzie cricket match on Australia Day , a one dayer lads get your tickets!!

Roger

Cricket eh , i am in sign me up . Have a great xmas and new years if i dont see you before .

Guest c u Jimmy
Hi there,

we are originally from Airdrie and like Moira said there are a fair few of us who have arrived recently and still to arrive.

We are going to my cousins for Hogmany, but just wanted to wish you a good one when it comes.

Remember to open the front and back door........keep the tradition going.....out with the old through the back door and in with the new through the front!

Cx

And a happy hogmany to you to , dont really have a backdoor but i will think of something !

Guest c u Jimmy
hey Jimmy

We'll be there - not sure who will be coming as yet, but sounds good!

Vicks&Stu x

Great stuff , cheers for the BBQ last night ,,,,,, catch u soon

:tonguexmas:

Guest c u Jimmy
Hope so, but not entirely sure. Had yet another exam today. Passed, so we've got another 6 months in Oz! I'm working 1200-2000 and the same again New Year's Day so I should be able to drop in for a swift half. Provided it's not been too busy!

Cmon mate its not exactly Heathrow now is it ! , c u new years eve , no excuses !! lol

Guest c u Jimmy
So are we not allowed in the door w/o fancy dress;) May be party hopping and would like to stop by. I can be fancy but not sure on British icons!

Just come Fancy suze that will do for me ! C u on the night