Christmas Day

Guest Django

Well I've seen the weather forecast for Christmas day and it looks good.:biggrinxmas: We have no extra family members here so we will have a bit of family time at home then head for the beach. We are thinking Silver Sands beach at the mo or at least one we can drive onto. With four kids and loads of stuff its easier than carrying stuff down.:yesxmas: If anyone fancies joining us feel free. We will be there for most of the day.:emoticon-signxmas:

Pete

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KP Nuts

Were in the same boat also, and this sounds like a great idea..... Where's Silver Sands Beach then Pete please????

But Moana is closer to us, but don't mind whatever one really, just to get out of the house for the day.

We were going to go the Port Noarlunga beach but with 4 little ones its much easier driving on rather than lugging everything down the sands.

Silver Sands is just south of Aldinga. If you drive on and turn left and look out for the union and aussie flags.

Pete

Oh we'd love to meet up on Xmas day as dont have any rellies here!! Living in Hallet cove so Port Noaralunga not too far. Would be nice for the kids to least have some company apart from us haha!! And nice we can actually leave the house on Xmas day n not freeze our bollocks off!!

Gillx

:emoticon-signxmas:Hey Pete,

Ive never met you or your wife,

so hi guys,

we have a house on the beach, why dont we met here and if every one wants to join in and bring a bottle and a plate, we would be stoked.

look us up on google cormorant court, west lakes shore

Hap[y xmas#

Laura xxxxxx

Well I've seen the weather forecast for Christmas day and it looks good.:biggrinxmas: We have no extra family members here so we will have a bit of family time at home then head for the beach. We are thinking Silver Sands beach at the mo or at least one we can drive onto. With four kids and loads of stuff its easier than carrying stuff down.:yesxmas: If anyone fancies joining us feel free. We will be there for most of the day.:emoticon-signxmas:

Pete

Guest graandjac
25deg and going to the beach BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!:shocked:

Sarah you poof we were down the beach at 8 last night in the sea......bloomin georgous.......:tonguexmas::laughxmas:, tonight they said it was going to be 27 on christmas day

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Sarah you poof we were down the beach at 8 last night in the sea......bloomin georgous.......:tonguexmas::laughxmas:, tonight they said it was going to be 27 on christmas day
That is cos you still have your thick pommy blood and 25 feels hot you! I have obviosly aclimatized, it has to be at least 28-29 for me to go down the beach the hotter the better with a sun shade of course:wideyedxmas:

Guest graandjac
That is cos you still have your thick pommy blood and 25 feels hot you! I have obviosly aclimatized, it has to be at least 28-29 for me to go down the beach the hotter the better with a sun shade of course:wideyedxmas:

:winkxmas::laughxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

hiya pete and tracey ( and kids)

just wanted to say we are having christmas day in the house, it is the first christmas i have spent with the oh ! so prob sending most of it in the house though may pop dwon the beach later on yknow 27 is hot enough for us !!!!!!!!!!!! we will have our shorts on rather than our jeans !

anyway unsure about weather or not we will be down but will pm you nearer the time to let you know for sure - cheers

sarah jane, kenny and the boys

:emoticon-signxmas:

:emoticon-signxmas:Hey Pete,

Ive never met you or your wife,

so hi guys,

we have a house on the beach, why dont we met here and if every one wants to join in and bring a bottle and a plate, we would be stoked.

look us up on google cormorant court, west lakes shore

Hap[y xmas#

Laura xxxxxx

That sounds great Laura. Unfortunately ours want to go to one of the Southern Beaches for Christmas day. Perhaps thats an idea for later on in the summer though?:smilexmas:

Pete