• Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
      Aussiebound
      What time shall we meet - will ring the pub nearer the time and warn them we will be coming!

happy-jools
      OK that sounds good. Things seem alot clearer. HOw many faces could I see. None!!!! What you talking about. I think someone is trying to make me laugh - hehehe.

It worked.

C U All then hopefully. Any time for us, as we will be in a tent in the garden anyway.

Title
      Liked
      420 times
      Rep
      Any time is good for us Sarah. Its on the calendar so we've got the day clear.

If the weathers good the kids will love it. Shall have to get an Aussie flag so people haven't got to go round the place asking everyone in the place whether they are from PIA. ;)

Looking forward to it.

Pete

Aussiebound
      The Aussie flag sounds great - does anyone have one? Shall we say to meet at 1.00 - have a good afternoon or is that to early for anyone?

Title
      Liked
      420 times
      Rep
      1 o'clock will be fab. I shall get my mits on a flag. If I fail on that front no worries as we have a large inflatable kangaroo with a hat complete with corks. Don't ask. :D:D

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep

Thanks Sarah

Glad I did not miss this, must let Gina (aka blackcat) know to she is from Lincoln. Also Karen (aka skittle) not to far either.

Definitely count me in. I am sure I will be crawling the walls by then as will have been with the outlaws since 29th June (assuming contracts exchanged next week). I move out 29th June.

Really looking forward to seeing a few faces though.

You will have to post this nearer the time as a reminder as I will definitely forget!

Thanks
      Angela
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

deanrm
      Brilliant! Please can we come? We are in Lincoln, Gamekeeper is good choice for kids. Ours are more than happy there!

Trisha

Title
      Liked
      420 times
      Rep
      Of course you can Trisha its open for all:) Just look out for an aussie flag and an inflatable kangaroo.;)

Pete

Aussiebound
      The more the merrier - will be great to put faces to so many names.

Pleased you found it Angela, great to know who I am chatting to on MSN.

See you all soon

deanrm
      Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebound View Post
      The more the merrier - will be great to put faces to so many names.

Pleased you found it Angela, great to know who I am chatting to on MSN.

See you all soon
      Thanks! Will see you there! We are in Lincoln so if anyone needs phone numbers of cheap hotels, campsites ect just let me know!

Also was thinkng, nearer the time it might be an idea to get final numbers and see if we can book a table or something as it gets really busy there on saturdays and sundays!!

•  
    Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums