• Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi Jane
      I did look out for you guys as I thought you were going, glad it was not to serious at the QMC.

We leave in 13 days time arriving in Adelaide 6th Sept. Just noticed from your signature that you are flying 1 day after us !! When do you arrive in Adelaide & did you apply for OAA?

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

ralph n bev
      Hi everyone,
      I know this isn't the right place to ask , but i cant find how to post a new thread!!
      Ive looked and looked and as my gran says , i obviously cant see for looking!!
      How do i do it?
      Or can someone tell me how to post pictures on here?
      Cant find how to do that either, looked in the F.A.Q.
      We want to put some group shots of everyone from the weekend meet, nothing incriminating or posed honest, just ones taken while everyone was chatting away, and then stood under the giant brollys in the rain!!
      Can some friendly computer:GEEK: please advise??
      I'm going trying to do it!!

Leanne & Mark
      for a new thread click on where in the forum you want to post (left handside) at the top of the list of previous threads in an orange box saying NEW THREAD.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph n bev View Post
      Hi everyone,
      Really nice to meet you all at the weekend. We all enjoyed our selves,and it was nice to put faces to names.
      Our kids had a great time at the camp too, Isabel is missing having a toddler glued to her hip already!!
      Shame about the rain , but it didn't dampen our spirits.
      Though that might be something to do with us being in a caravan;)

Ralph has taken some photos from the meet and the camp.
      We were going to put them on but dont seem to be able to upload them, as the file size is too large for poms, anyone know what to do?

Hi Bev

Elise and Holly are really missing Isabel, especially Holly. Keeps asking when she'll see her again and when she can chat on MSN???

I'm posting my photos of the meet and camping on MySpace tonight:

Don't worry Julia and Steve, I did delete the Friday night ones!:embarrassed:

Have you managed to post yours anywhere Bev?

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums