Calling anyone in the East Midlands

Guest Django

Guest Django

23_28_111.gif

Anyone in the Lincs/Notts area wanna meet up? 4_1_201.gif

Don't see why those southerners and west-mid lot should have all the fun. 10_7_6.gif

I promise to be on my bestest behaviour. ;)

Pete

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aussiebound

You beat me to it - was just about to start the new thread for this one!

Looking forward to it already. We are back from holiday on 6th August (I was only a week out on the post last night) so anytime after that good for us - Sundays always easier than Saturdays but they are not impossible.

Whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you?

Guest Django

We are in Gainsborough.

Any day will good for us as Tracey will be on maternity leave then anyway and as I'm self employed I can pick and choose what days I work. :cool:

So whatever day suits you best will be good for us.

Pete

Guest Django

Of course anyone is welcome. :D

If you're still in GB. By the way your progressing you could be on the big island by August. ;):D:D

Pete

Guest Aussiebound

Sundays definitely best for us - I work in school all week and Neil works near enough all the time - more likely to get a Sunday off than a Saturday. Hows Sunday 19th August for everyone??? Not taking over - just like to be organised - get my few social arrangements in before the childrens hectic social life takes over all the dates!

Guest Trakki

I'm going to beat Pete to it for once!!:D He always replies on our behalf before me. 19th should be fine. Will definitely have had baby by then. Newark or Lincoln sounds good, do you know anywhere suitable aound there? Just noticed that our children are around the same age so will be good for them to meet aswell.

I'm sure Pete will reply soon;)

Tracey

Guest Aussiebound

Have some family in Lincoln so they will know some child friendly places there, don;t know Newark at all. Shall we say Lincoln and we can find out some places at the weekend and post suggestions to you.

Your kids look lovely in picture, they are very similar age, so should have fun at the meet.

Really looking forward to it, hope for nice weather!

What date is the baby due on? Are you feeling ok?

Guest Django
What date is the baby due on? Are you feeling ok?

Baby is due on 23rd July. I feel great. Tracey don't look too healthy though. :D

We shall leave it in your capable hands to find a venue. We don't know Newark either and don't go into Lincoln much.

Looking forward to it though.

Pete

Guest graandjac

Pete if we can travel 250 miles one way to the midlands iam sure you can cross the land to the west , youve got to get used to long distance traverling sooner or later......

Cheers Graham

Guest Django

Hi Graham,

They've put a big sign up on the East Mid / West Mid border saying 'Django keep out':D

Seriously though at the mo we can't go too far or there will be no knowing where the baby will be born. Niamh was 7 weeks early.:eek:

Guest happy-jools

Well its a bloody long way to come, but worth it Id guess. Cant wait to put faces to names. Should be fun.

Maybe bring the tent and could pitch up for the weekend somewhere. Yipeeeeeee.

Thanks for the offer Sarah, will probably take you up on it.;)

Guest Django

Blimey Jools fantastic,

It'll be great meeting you guys. I shall have to find a 'Mackem - cockney' translater so we can chat. ;) If you need somewhere to crash for a night or two out I'm sure we could arrange something if Sarah hasn't done so already (having read your last comment).

Guest Aussiebound

Hi, will definitely say the 17th August then, I'll have a chat with Neils family who live in Lincoln and find a nice family friendly venue to meet. Will post info early in week when we find out. Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Pleased you didn't have bad head this morning Julia - we'll see what mines like later - have just got in from a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to bring the tent for the weekend - we already have one!! Sure we'll make room in the house though.

Speak to you all very soon

Guest happy-jools

Hi Sarah. You must have been pretty drunk last nite. Sunday the 17th ????????

Have you lost the plot, or Me. ?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It originally started out Sunday the 19th.

haha. Hope the heads not sore.:confused:

Guest Django
Hi Sarah. You must have been pretty drunk last nite. Sunday the 17th ????????

Have you lost the plot

10_7_6.gif10_7_6.gif10_7_6.gif

How many faces can you see Jools? :D

Pete

Guest Aussiebound

Ooooops - what ws I thinking, trying to organise things when I could hardly stand up - whoops!! Sorry, think I was getting confused with 17th June. Head ok - don't suffer with hangovers - very lucky!

Yes - Its SUNDAY 19th AUGUST - will find a venue today when Neil speaks to his family.

Guest Aussiebound
Ooooops - what ws I thinking, trying to organise things when I could hardly stand up - whoops!! Sorry, think I was getting confused with 17th June. Head ok - don't suffer with hangovers - very lucky!

Yes - Its SUNDAY 19th AUGUST - will find a venue today when Neil speaks to his family.

THE GAMEKEEPER, Newark Road, South Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 9NH

(on the A46 Newark Road, Lincoln Bypass)

Pub has an outdoor play area and beer garden as well as an indoor activity play centre (Wacky Warehouse - we have one in Boston and our 2 children love it - has a charge of £2.50 but if it keeps them happy!!!:D) Meals are served all day every day at 2 for 1 - order 1 adult meal and get another 1 free - menu can be viewed online - yum yum.:o

If you type 'The Gamekeeper Lincoln' on your google search it will bring details of the pub up. Hope this is OK!

:P:p

Guest happy-jools

OK that sounds good. Things seem alot clearer. HOw many faces could I see. None!!!! What you talking about. I think someone is trying to make me laugh - hehehe.

It worked.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

C U All then hopefully. Any time for us, as we will be in a tent in the garden anyway.:eek:

Guest Django

Any time is good for us Sarah. Its on the calendar so we've got the day clear.

If the weathers good the kids will love it. Shall have to get an Aussie flag so people haven't got to go round the place asking everyone in the place whether they are from PIA. ;)

Looking forward to it.

Pete

Guest Aussiebound

The Aussie flag sounds great - does anyone have one? Shall we say to meet at 1.00 - have a good afternoon or is that to early for anyone?

Guest Django

1 o'clock will be fab. I shall get my mits on a flag. If I fail on that front no worries as we have a large inflatable kangaroo with a hat complete with corks. Don't ask. :D:D