Like Tree3Likes
    • 1 Post By cornish Busdriver
    • 1 Post By JACK JONES
    • 1 Post By Rachiegarlo

Thread: anyone moving out alone to adelaide?

anyone moving out alone to adelaide?

Hi im planning on moving out to adelaide in september/ november time just wondered if anyone else was making the move by themself?

cornish Busdriver
      G'day Jessmck.
      I been here alone since november, been out for a few drinks with a few others but mainly go out with the aussies fishings or just down the pub.
      jessmck likes this.

Brighton , Adelaide
      6 times
      Hi , i moved out here on my own 17 months ago. Most people i meet think i am mad to come here on my own, but i dont regret it one bit. Look to the future , not the past.
      Good luck, hope to meet you soon.
      jessmck likes this.
      Male, single, 34

South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      Being on your own can sometimes make it easier, because you will only have yourself to please. You will quickly make friends and contacts, there is a group of singles and couples on here that meet regularly for drinks so to join them would be a good starting point. Plus you would only have tomention on here that you are at a loose end/lonely or whatever and support and offers of coffees/ bbqs will flow in. It is a brave thing to do. My son recently travelled to New York by himself for a holiday as no one was available to go at the time and it was too good an opportunity to miss. He had a great time, he could have just stayed here doing the same things but has now seen a bit more of the world and gained some life experience.
      jessmck likes this.
      Sailed SS Australis out of Southampton 1977.Arrived October in Adelaide via Melbourne 1977.Liverpool/London 1987 - 1992
      Adelaide 1992 to eternity:)and one day you'll wake up and stop counting how long you've been here.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums