Golf

Guest C&Z

Hi

Thought I read on here about a regular get together for golfers. I am looking for someone to play golf with my husband. Whilst I play golf I am not ovely keen and would rather spend a nice hot day down the beach, not logging golf clubs round with socks and golf shoes on! On the other hand my husband would rather be out on the golf course - like today we played the North Adelaide Golf Course, which is beautiful, but I was dreaming of the beach.

Please let me know if any one can go for a game of golf with him some :notworthy:weekends.

Claire

Guest Curry Lover

Hi Claire,

My husband would love to have a game of golf with yours. He hasn't played since we moved out here in September and so may be a bit rusty but is desperate to get back on a golf course, especially now that his clubs have finally arrived! I agree with you - I'd much rather be on the beach! PM me to arrange a time/place.

Sheena-Margot

Guest Aussie pat

Saw this ad in the Eastern Courier in Jan. The Marryatville Hotel has a social golf club that meets once a month. They visit various courses and an official handicap isn't needed. Contact Andrew on 0424 875 362 or 8331 1780. We've just moved into our new house so my OH is a bit busy at the moment but once things settle down he's thinking about it.

My son and OH have visited the indoor range at The Tap Inn and found it quite good for teeing off practice in the meantime.

Goodluck.

Hi

Thought I read on here about a regular get together for golfers. I am looking for someone to play golf with my husband. Whilst I play golf I am not ovely keen and would rather spend a nice hot day down the beach, not logging golf clubs round with socks and golf shoes on! On the other hand my husband would rather be out on the golf course - like today we played the North Adelaide Golf Course, which is beautiful, but I was dreaming of the beach.

Please let me know if any one can go for a game of golf with him some :notworthy:weekends.

Claire

hi.did someone mention GOLF.........count me in, give me a ring sometime 0414912762 paul from hertfordshire..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kiltedscot

46 year old bloke up at Aberfoyle Ppark. Happy to join in for a round of golf. Played Flagstaff couple of times, christ its hard, lol. Be lucky to break 110. And yes not all us Scots good golfers ( come from Ayr, Scotland been here 13 months now.). Give us a bell should anyone fancy a day out. ( Shaun you ever drink at the Hub?, come on Ayr United )

• 1 month later...
If there is going to be a golf get together, i'll be in (if not away with work). Currently i am a member of Flagstaff Hill golf club, but would be keen to get out and visit some more courses. And no, not all Scots are great golfers!!! lol

Shaun

What's it like there, I have looked on google earth and it looks ok. I play (very badly) OH plays every week and looks good in her gear...

We'd like to join somewhere when we get settled, cheap and cheerful suits us especially if there is good provision for the youngsters.

Is there and expats meet at all through here? I'd be keen, any excuse to play is fine by me.

Cooler

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lizdaz

Have just moved in to the Flagstaff Hill area and my husband may be up for a game of golf if anything gets arranged not that I have told him I have posted this message, but its up to him then if he wants to go or not.

Liz

Guest mandmick

Hubby and I also play golf..he is always up for a round with the 'men' though!

We're in Spring Hill...or will be once we move over later this year!

We'd also like to join a club nearby Golden Grove.. any recommendations?

Ladies..I would love to meet some ladie golfers.. I'm average!

I'll be back on once we're there!

Guest The Hadleys
Have just moved in to the Flagstaff Hill area and my husband may be up for a game of golf if anything gets arranged not that I have told him I have posted this message, but its up to him then if he wants to go or not.

Liz

Hi Liz,

We are in Flagstaff hill, been here 5 months, my hubby would love a game of golf.

Cheers Dawn