New...EXCLUSIVE...Lads Night Out Thread!!!

scooterdan

Guest Jamie&Carrie
Hey,

Just thought would start a new post about this as the last one was getting a bit long!!

Next night out will be 27th Feb... :

At The Edinburgh in Mitcham http://www.edinburgh.com.au/ Looks like a nice pub!

Dan

You mean you've never been? You could end up leading everyone into a sh*tfest of Pommy hating aussies.. LOL! ;)

Seriously though, it's rather South Dan...by the foothills no less. I'll check to see how much a cab is gonna cost me to get back to the eastern subs from there. (yes im being a tight arse!) :P

You mean you've never been? You could end up leading everyone into a sh*tfest of Pommy hating aussies.. LOL! ;)

Seriously though, it's rather South Dan...by the foothills no less. I'll check to see how much a cab is gonna cost me to get back to the eastern subs from there. (yes im being a tight arse!) :P

Yeah...agreed it is a bit further away than usual.... one of regular comes mentioned it and has been a few times. He usually pays 30/40 bucks to get to The Highway...only fair for some of us to travel sometimes!

Keep an eye on the post...might be able to get a cab share!

Dan

Hey champ!, am down with the the Ed idea that pub rocks and it has the the woohoo!! of beer gardens and imperial pints ching ching!! from my faded memory of the last cab home from there, I think it was about 20/30 pesos so should be about the same to yours,

rock out amigo, Roger

Guest Paul&Lisa

Hi guys, new to this site (by posts, not date) but have returned. Have been here just over a month and would like to get out to meet some people. Who will I be looking for in the pub, or is it obvious!

Regards,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...