The Beers in Adelaide

sueoc

Guest Martin and Val

For me it's West End Draught but mainly I only touch Lemonade! :biglaugh: And that's the truth ask anybody who knows me!:biglaugh:

I must admit though I have sampled a small amount of all of them!:biglaugh:

Guest Rob and Clare

If you like lager there's a great choice.... I love James Boag (but who is he), Cascade, Crown and Pure Blonde... As I'm getting tight though it's a 30 can block of Toohey's new or XXXX....

Still can't beat a pint in the pommy pubs though for a tetley's or a Strongbow...

Guest Guest75

Well I thought I'd gotten right into Aussie beers.

Toohey/TEDS/Crownies/Coopers.

Then Corona was on offer so I'm on that recently.

THEN an Aussie mate is really into home brew and makes English style ales.Think Theakstons and smaller breweries - so I'm back on that now.:notworthy:

I remember when I first arrived and an Aussie handed me over a West End Draught - it tasted like poison! Everyones taste is different though and I'm not much of a beer drinker. My hubby likes Coopers Pale and Boags Draught.

Have you tried out the local micro breweries?

Myponga Brewery (hubby loves this place!) - try the chilli beer!

The Steam Engine Brewery in Port Elliott

Lobethal Brewery

Grumpys nr Hahndorf

Guest nishman

I like West End, Castlemaine & VB - they all make my home brew seem like nectar:biglaugh:

You can't go too wrong with any of the coopers or tooheys flocks - both have good ales, lagers, draughts and darks. I'm quite partial to a James Squires or a Little Creatures when I'm feeling that way out though. Take a trip to Dan Murphy's and see the selection they carry - you can even find Newcy Broon in 3xxml stubbies:p