Bubbles & Beauty

Guest weesp

POSTPONED until following Sunday 22 February.

I am having another Bubbles and Beauty afternoon on Sunday 22nd Feb at 1pm and Cornelia is kindly having it at her house. There will be a spa area set up for you to use and experience the products. There is also a new product line that has just been released. Be the first to experience these wonderful creams!

PM me for details. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Lynn

;)

Hi there,

feel free to bring your bathers if you want to take a dip in the spa.

The skin care products that lynn has suits the whole family, husbands included!!!

This is an open house for this day for you all to sample the products and if indeed you are interested then place an order, or even perhaps book a day yourselves for another time that Lynn could come to your home with other friends and family members you have.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible, feel free to PM me too for the details of where to come for those of you who don't know.

For those of you who do know, just txt me or PM me so that we will have a rough head count.

www.arbonne.com

Many thanks

Cx

POSTPONED until following Sunday 22 February.

I am having another Bubbles and Beauty afternoon on Sunday 22nd Feb at 1pm and Cornelia is kindly having it at her house. There will be a spa area set up for you to use and experience the products. There is also a new product line that has just been released. Be the first to experience these wonderful creams!

PM me for details. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Lynn

;)

Just wanted to make sure that all see this again.

I have had to cancel this sunday (15th) until the next sunday 22nd February, as I got a tooth out and in a fair bit of pain.

Hope to see you all there, as I said before the more the merrier, bring friends, rellies etc, all welcome.

This would be a great opportunity for any new comers for you to start getting to put faces to names.

Cx

Hi there,

just thought I would show my appreciation for the wonderful job that Lynn (Weesp) done yesterday.

For the few that turned up, thank you so much, it was lovely to see you and what a great day we had.

It was so relaxed, getting pampered and a glass or three of wine.

Can't wait for the next one now.

So, WELL DONE, YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB LYNN x

P.s. this smiley is just for you Lynn

12_7_2.gif Arbonnee_1_54.gif [/url]