Southern suburbs meet at moana beach

Guest guest569

Guest guest569

Could all those interested in meeting at moana beach please note that unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the date will be this saturday the 21st of feb at 3 pm.

Hopefully this is not too short notice and all intending to come will be able to make it .;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KP Nuts
The 7th March would suit us better:p:biglaugh: (sorry couldn't stop myself)

We shall be there for def (me and the kids). See you on the 21st

Pete

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Pete...........

We will be there on the 21st.......

Guest adenick

Hi, we arrived in Adelaide today hope it's OK for us to come, can you confirm time and exactly where, what to bring etc, never done it before!

Are we OK to bring the kids- Casey 14 and Jake 5 ?

Thanks

Ade and Nicky Tanner

Skilled Ind Visa (Carpenter/Foreman and Family Support Worker)

I think I can speak for Bob and say yes everyone is welcome. Just bring along what you would normally take for a day at the beach, plus anything you would want to throw on the Barbie (Bob is taking his down).

You will find the gang by entering the beach by the surf club and turning left. Bob (and probably us) is going to be there early to grab a space as close to the entrance as poss so all those not wanting to drive on haven't got to carry their stuff too far.

Pete

Guest adenick

Thanks Django will hopefully see you there, just need to find a car to rent, towels and beach stuff to get etc as we have nothing at the moment, just a holdall each, nothing to follow on!

See you Sat

Nicky and Ade Tanner

Casey(14) AND Jake(5)

Guest paddyhaha
Could all those interested in meeting at moana beach please note that unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the date will be this saturday the 21st of feb at 3 pm.

Hopefully this is not too short notice and all intending to come will be able to make it .;)

we will be there me and daughter and wife to follow after work

Guest tooeasy

Originally Posted by passionate pom viewpost.gif

sorry i cant make it this saturday :nah: have a great time have a drink and a snag for me :D

what is this meet for, i have been here for 11 years from blackburn and live in seaford rise. please can you tell me what this is for and how many people are going to attend.

Thanks

Mick

Guest guest569

Just an oportunity to meet up and put some faces to names.Its also a good chance for newbies to get some tips from people like yourself who have been here a while. Your more than welcome to pop down.

Guest theshaws

We will be coming down (maybe a little after 3 - my kids are at a bowling carnival until 2.30ish). I dont know anyone so if you see 4 lost looking people wandering around please give us a shout

Lisa