On line social

Guest Django

Guest Django

Hi folks,

Just been thinking. As we haven't got a chat room on this forum:( how about organising a regular 'get together' on msn for example every other Monday evening? I know not everyone is on msn but it is available to anyone that wanted to join in.

The ideal would be a site chatroom. Any chance Tim?

If anyone is up for a regular natter just add me to your contacts and we will decide on a time and I or Tracey will add you to the room as you come on line.

Pete

Guest Django
When is the first one! lol

Good question. Once we get a few more people involved I'll post a time and date that dosen't clash with soaps.;)

Pete

Hi folks,

Just been thinking. As we haven't got a chat room on this forum:( how about organising a regular 'get together' on msn for example every other Monday evening? I know not everyone is on msn but it is available to anyone that wanted to join in.

The ideal would be a site chatroom. Any chance Tim?

If anyone is up for a regular natter just add me to your contacts and we will decide on a time and I or Tracey will add you to the room as you come on line.

Pete

Be a great idea to have a chat room on here. While the ladies are watching corrie and e/enders it will give us blokes something to do!:rolleyes:

Guest happy-jools

Ive added you to my contact list, and hope you have received the message from MSN.

Hope we can chat soon.

Mind you if you expect Steve to chat, you may be waiting a very very very very long time for a reply. He is defo a one finger guy (ohhhhh errrrr misssus. !!!!)

:D

Guest happy-jools

Wow, thats going to improve my typing skills. Chatting to five people on line.

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.

Well done everyone.

And on a friday nite. !!!:cool:

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Pete

I'd love to join - I don't do Monday night soaps as they usually clash with Monday Night Football but as it's close season I should be safe for the moment!

One other problem - I am an MSN virgin....know it's there but have never used it - does it matter that I have an Apple not a PC....? What do I do? Do I need a hotmail account (think I still have one) or cn I use my normal email deena.bowman@ntlworld.com

One last thing - Can we do wine online.........?

Deena :)

Hi Pete

I'd love to join - I don't do Monday night soaps as they usually clash with Monday Night Football but as it's close season I should be safe for the moment!

One other problem - I am an MSN virgin....know it's there but have never used it - does it matter that I have an Apple not a PC....? What do I do? Do I need a hotmail account (think I still have one) or cn I use my normal email deena.bowman@ntlworld.com

One last thing - Can we do wine online.........?

Deena :)

Deena,

Don't think you need a hotmail account, i think the normal email address will do, just need to download MSN and install and start adding!

Guest Django

You have been added Lisa. :D

Deena try opening your MSN Messenger program and see what happens. If you haven't yet used it you will have to register. Once you have registered click on the icon under my avatar on here and add me as a contact. That should automatically send me a message so I can add you to my contacts list.

Hope this makes sense.:confused:

Pete

Guest Django

I'll be on about 8 this evening. If you're about pop in and then you can get the addys of those you haven't yet got. I know it would be chaos with everyone on at once but once you've got others addys we can 'mingle' in separate windows if you get me.;)

Pete