Scorcherfest (music festival)

Hi, this is a local festival held at Flinders uni on Sun 15th March and Sun 26th April. 50 bands both local and from interstate, on 6 stages. Food and bar onsite.

My son is playing, and it's open to all ages - it's on all day, from 11am until 9pm (15th March) and 11pm (26th April). If your kids are at Hallett Cove, they probably know him, Austin (used to have the long hair)

I am selling tickets for $20 for the 2 gigs (should be $40 plus a booking fee) or $15 for the one gig. Any money made goes to the artist. so less than half price.

All the bands have to be of a good standard so no rubbish, acts include, surf rock; pop; rock;blues; jazz; punk; ska; folk and british indie. As well as a dance event.

A all day twister comp is also on.

Why not have a day out with or without the kids and enjoy yourselves with a group of mates. If you've got kids, i'll review the ticket prices for you to make it affordable - just give me a ring.

I can drop tickets off or you can collect from my place in Hallett Cove. Just give me a call if you need any more info. 04311 30334. As I said the money goes to the artist, so it's all in a good cause. I went last year and had a really good day.

Check it out on the net if need be.

Cheers, Craig