GIRLS NIGHT OUT - VIC 27 March 7pm

There are some of us keen for another night out so - after the good night we had last time, anyone up for a repeat at the

Victoria Hotel, SOuth Road, O'Halloran Hill?

Friday 27 March From 7pm onwards.

Quieter drink/chat earlier on - dancing later.

Anyone fancy it?

Guest donna T

Hi Rachel

I will be there (as usual) to drink dance and wave my hands in the air (like I just dont care). :wacko:

Great night out last time - looking forward to it.

Donna xxx

Guest Libby1971

Hello again

is the plan to go for a meal before the drinks and boogie fiesta or just the boogie fiesta? I just wanted to budget appropriately!!

Thanks for arranging this...I see there is another get together being arranged for down Seaford way, bit too far for me though.

After yet 'another' mens night out LOL, its a definite Yes from me, please count me in, I will bring Deb to (not that she will need much persuading :)). I also know Karen & Gina are also planning to join us.

Thanks for posting Rachel

Take care

Angela x

Guest Libby1971

Errrr, Angela as I recall OH is driving you, Deb, me and Jo if she is going so we can get blottoed, dance badly, behave like women who should know better and generally have a rather good time.

Sounds like a plan!!!:jiggy:

Errrr, Angela as I recall OH is driving you, Deb, me and Jo if she is going so we can get blottoed, dance badly, behave like women who should know better and generally have a rather good time.

Thanks Lib, you are right I forgot your OH was driving us - look forward to it :jiggy:.

xx

Guest Tracijbc

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone would be driving from the Brighton/North Brighton/Somerton Park area? I don't drive, but it would be great to be able to come along......petrol money clasped happily in hand of course!!

Traci x

Good to see a few of us will be there.

Libby, no plans for a meal this time, it was definately average food last time, so thought we would give it a miss, but have the early start so it is a bit quieter for those who want more of a chat than a boogie, and those who want to disco till dawn can do so later, I know some people can't join us till later anyhow, and they may well be grabbing a bowl of wedges or something if you fancy that.

For all those who were desparate for a night out - looks like there are 2 weeks in a row! would like to do the seaford one too, but so not gonna happen that I get a pass out for 2 weeks in a row ;)

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone would be driving from the Brighton/North Brighton/Somerton Park area? I don't drive, but it would be great to be able to come along......petrol money clasped happily in hand of course!!

Traci x

I would think you wouldnt be talking more than 15 notes for a cab to the Vic from that area:D

Hi Lib,

No sorry I am not going this time, It my Wedding Anniversay ( 15 years, goodness what have i done :wacko:), sure I mentioned it but you had been on the old Tizer ;)

Have a fantastic time all of you and will def put the next one in the diary. Thanks Racel for organising it again.

Jo xxxx

Hi,

Traci x

There is someone on another forum looking to come from your way, if you want to pm me your number I will pass it on to them.

Anyone who might be shy of walking into a pub on their own or how to recognise us, drop me a pm, I will let you know my number and you can text me to meet you outside.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donna T

Thanks Rachel for organising this and thanks ladies for a lovely night out. Feel a bit ropey this morning but I think that's age more than booze (honest!).

Definitely doing it again I think.

Donna xx