Fashion/Underwear PARTY!!

Guest Roo1

Hi all,

I'm throwing my house open to all you girlies who would like to come to an "undercoverwear" party at mine.

Its on July 4th at 7.30pm

Come and meet my friends, have a couple glasses of wine and relax for the evening.

I live in Hallett Cove, so if you are new to the area or Adelaide and want to meet some like minded Poms and aussies then give me a PM!

Look forward to seeing you all

Judi x:D

Hi Lorna,

Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be plently more when you arrive. In fact we'll just throw one for the hell of it as a "Welcome to Adelaide" party!!

Has your OH been in touch with Mark?

J x

Guest donna T

Judi

Would love to come especially as I am in Hallett cove too. Hubby is on nights that week though - sorry. Good luck with it and maybe next time

Guest muppetbro

roo id love to come and give the male perspective on whats hot and whats not !

unfortunately were 2 months away so in my absence please feel free to email me some photos of you ladies modelling - purely for australian research purposes :P

ill sell them to django for $$$ - :o

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Was looking forward to seeing you again Judi and meeting your friends - never thought the weather would prevent us doing something over here! Oh well, give me a call to re-arrange for one night next week.

Regs

Sarah

Guest Roo1

Hi Donna!!!

I was chatting to Tracey today and she said we'd all arrange coffee together one day soon. Cool

I am rearranging it for next Thursday instead if you are free.

Send me a PM with a contact number and I'll give you a ring.

Judi xx

Guest dale_jo@

Hi Guys,

Great Friend Of Mine Sarah Does The Undercoverwear Parties, She`s Fantastis,real Laugh, No Pressure-you Know! So Nice To Have Friends Around & A Sparkling Ale Or 2!!!

Regards Jo!!!!!

Guest dglamoore
Hi Guys,

Great Friend Of Mine Sarah Does The Undercoverwear Parties, She`s Fantastis,real Laugh, No Pressure-you Know! So Nice To Have Friends Around & A Sparkling Ale Or 2!!!

Regards Jo!!!!!

Maybe it would be an idea to mention if she is actually having a party that people can go to rather than just placing a free advert for her on here? :mad: Sorry if this sounds abrupt but PIA is a forum for migrants not freeads!!

Lisa:cool:

Guest dale_jo@

Will contact her and find out when & where her nxt party is! So anyone who is keen can turn up & meet others also in the same boat!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Morning Judi

Thanks for the party last night - really great to see you again and meet all your friends. Hope you all enjoy your clothes when they come!

See you again soon.

Sarah