Football matches in Adelaide...

Guest gogzthescot

Guest gogzthescot

Howdy

Just stubled across this site, stayed in the hills for just over a year now, after returning to Scotland for a short trip, i have realised how much i miss watching Scottish national games as all my mates are of to Amsterdam next week....does anyone know of anywhere that shows Scotland games or know of any supporter clubs?

Thank you

Gogz

Hello from one fellow Scot to another.

Haven't heard of anywhere for the national side but there are as you are probably well aware of places to meet up for the local team of your choice.

I don't know but I think it's just a matter of trying to get a few together for when the games are on at a venue or home of preference to watch it and have a beer, oh and everybody being able to understand what each other is saying without having to repeat yourself. (loads of different accents and trying to remember to slow down on the speach a bit)

Guest gogzthescot

Thanks for the info boys..i think trying to persuade the OH that fox sport and setanta are an investment for the future is the way to go..i'll just have to buy her something nice first.

Thanks for the info boys..i think trying to persuade the OH that fox sport and setanta are an investment for the future is the way to go..i'll just have to buy her something nice first.

Can I just say that I am of the other variety.....female! Fox sports and setanta are the way ahead, especially due to the time of the games, it just means that the alarm clock and the pro-plus both take a beating when the games are scheduled.

But definately well worth it, even for all the other stuff that's on them, keeps everybody happy.:biglaugh: