Getting to know people

Guest mcfarscott

Guest mcfarscott

:wideeyed:Hay there,:notworthy:

My name is Louise,

Iv been in Adelaide for 15months, I've been living in Semaphore since Feb09 and before that lived in Glenelg. I live with my Husband Scott and as yet have no kids.

I am looking to meet some new people to hang out, going to the pub, have a coffee or lunch or a bit of light shopping with.

I enjoy Music, Films, Comedy, Football(soccer), AFL and Golf. I am Trainning to be a personel carer. Im fun out going and enjoy a laugh.

If you would like to meet up please contact me and hopefully we can have some fun and maybe even a great friendship.

Cheers

Louise McFarland:wubclub:

Hiya,

I've been here about the same amount of time, although in 2 goes. Originally from Chicago but on this forum because it's friendly, and I lived in the UK (N'ern Ireland and England) for a while. Hubs is an Aussie and we're here to stay. I also organise a monthly expat meet up (all nationalities) and we have one 1st April (contact me for details if you are interested).

Suzer

Guest mcfarscott

well when I say golf, im not like Tiger, iv only just started playing but wanna get out more to get like tiger. We live next door to the semaphore par3 course if you fancy a game there x

Guest Beverley

Hi Louise,

I have been here nearly 3 years and I love Adelaide. I live in Trott Park, which is opp Hallett Cove, however, my boyfriend lives in Alberton.... pretty near to Sempahore. If you fancy catching up for a drink coffee or otherwise do PM me....cheers Beverley

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Humphreys
hay, yeah that sounds good, just let me know when your free and we'll arrange it

Hi Louise

we live in Semaphore Park, have been here 9 weeks now - do you fancy meeting for a coffee over this weekend?

Liz

Guest wardelou

Hi

2 is good for us. There is a nice cafe/bakery on Bower Road called the Mill dont know if you know it but its very popular if you want to meet there

Louise

hi there louise!

Im so glad im not the only one struggling to meet people! Chris and I have been in adelaide (dover gardens)since feb, and would love to meet new people like yourselves! Chris plays guitar and used to play in a band in the uk. We both love soccer (liverpool and everton fans!) listeniing to live music, playing tennis and squash and just generally love eating and drinking!

we would love to meet up with you. not sure how the private mesaging works though to give you my mobile! any ideas? let me know!

ceri

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mandmick

Hi

I'd be up for a game of golf too!

I am moving over Sept with my daguhter, to Golden Grove.

I'll post on here once I'm there and hope we can meet up!

Are you from Liverpool by any chance, 'scousemouse!'

I am!!

I certainly am, matey...............so not a very original handle is it???:biglaugh:

Anfield, huyton, everton valley; then we crossed the water!!

The OH is a woolton boy...................so the least said eh?

Golden grove is nice, and only about 20 mins or so from me, a round of lady golf sounds like a good plan; saturdays only tho', himself is in the team now, so sundays are booked up with the kids...............................

TTFN

Jane