Expat Playgroup

As some of you will be aware there used to be an expat playgroup in Woodcroft/Happy Valley on Tuesday mornings at 11.00am. Sadly the numbers have dwindled away and there are now just three of us attending! However, several people have expressed an interest if we could arrange the playgroup for a different day/time so I'd like to know how many people would be interested in attending on a regular basis if we swapped the playgroup to Thursday at 1.00pm? If I could get an idea of numbers then I'll know whether it's worth setting up a new group. Ideally I would like at least 7 or 8 people to make it worthwhile.

The playgroup isn't just about the kids, it's about mums and dads getting together for a cup of tea and being able to chat to others about the issues that they might be facing here in Adelaide or just to chew the fat. It would be such a shame if the whole thing folded so please try and support the playgroup if you can.

Guest Django

Hi Liz,

We have been meaning to come down for weeks now.:embarrassed: I will bring Niamh and Joe along next week for sure. I shall put it on the calendar. Should be able to make either days.

Pete

Guest donna T

Hi Liz

Thanks so much for doing this - you are right - we should all make an effort and support this. I know a few people who made some really good friends through this playgroup (me included) and a few who would have been quite lost without it in those early arrival days.

I would love tocome along with Izzy on a Thursday afternoon until next year when she goes to school - thankyou.

Donna x