Just arrived and wanting a night out in Glenelg!

Guest Maz14

Guest Maz14

Hi guys

We've just arrived in Glenelg and obviously don't know anyone! We've just missed one of the meet ups from Facebook so wondering if anyone is out for Easter weekend?

We're hoping to have a few drinks in Glenelg on Easter Sunday so if anyone fancies that or if there's something already arranged (as i haven't been on here for a while!), can you please let us know?

Hopefully meet soon!!

Maz

x

Guest Maz14

Hi guys, thanks for the replies!

As we're new to the area, don't really know any of the pubs.

We'll be out from early afternoon, so maybe could meet in The Dublin Hotel which is on the square off Jetty Rd, 2pm?

After that, we can go round the other bars too!

Our mobile number is 0451 042818 if you're out later than that or can't find us.

Looking forward to meeting up and having a a lot of drinks!!

Maz and Nick

• 2 years later...
Guest YorkieJAG

Hi Maz,

Just read your post about living in Glenelg and wanting a night out, I know it was years back!! but are you still living in Glenelg? Me and my Aussie husband would like a night out in Glenelg or Adelaide as we are new to Adelaide, but not Australia, I lived in Melbourne for 2.5yrs where Mark is from....So if you are interested? Hope you are liking it here .......... Julie