Guy's night out.............

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

As promised, and after the success of the girl's night out, thought it's about time for the guy's to get together tooooooooo.

So how's Saturday 25th April for you all, from 8pm onwards, at the Seaford Hotel, unless someone can suggest anywhere else that is pretty central to everyone.

So guy's, who's comming then???????

Guest Guest75

Aaarrrgghhh!!!!

Got another commitment so apologies Pete.

A Karaoke night of all things.

Crap at it - until I've had a drink and then I'm (I think) a cross between Frank Sinatra and David Bowie:wacko::wacko:

Guest stormywhether

goddang we land on the 26th. Knowing you lot I imagine the party will still be going strong by the time we get to Kurralta Park!

Keep one back for me. See ya next time!

Dave

Guest KP Nuts

Thanks to all the guy's that are coming along so far, look forward to seeing you there.

BUT...... Kim said there was a lot more girl's at their one than guy's so far, so does this mean the girls drink more than us...... come on anyone else going to join us??

This Saturday night.....

Guest paddyhaha
Thanks to all the guy's that are coming along so far, look forward to seeing you there.

BUT...... Kim said there was a lot more girl's at their one than guy's so far, so does this mean the girls drink more than us...... come on anyone else going to join us??

This Saturday night.....

Doubt it peter we can try drink as much as them, just have to start earlier lol:goofy::swoon: looking forward to it as i will have worked a proper job by then.

Guest Guest75

This Saturday night.....

Prolly not more girls - just noisier - like you told me Pete.

< Tyke now ducks>

:biglaugh: