***Mum's meet up - NEXT WEDS (6th May)***

jo_marnes

Hi everyone,

Lots seemed keen on the meet up so I will host a Coffee and Cake morning at mine next Wednesday morning at 10am. I live in Brighton - if you want to come, PM me and I'll let you know my address.

PLEASE bring some kind of cake/ biscuit etc - don't go over the top though or there will be too much ;). I will supply juices, squash and hot drinks.

Kids and babies welcome of course.

Look forward to seeing you!

Jo (mob - 0420 932 992)

Guest spannaelephant

Good on you Jo for starting something like this up..............looking forward to it, Anna & Theo x

Hi everyone,

Lots seemed keen on the meet up so I will host a Coffee and Cake morning at mine next Wednesday morning at 10am. I live in Brighton - if you want to come, PM me and I'll let you know my address.

PLEASE bring some kind of cake/ biscuit etc - don't go over the top though or there will be too much ;). I will supply juices, squash and hot drinks.

Kids and babies welcome of course.

Look forward to seeing you!

Jo (mob - 0420 932 992)

Guest sjs

Hi Jo,

As I said Wednesday is good for me so I will look forward to that. Will probably bring a friend too - but will let you know for sure nearer the time.

Guest katieb

Hi,

What a great idea.

Would love to come but I'm afraid that it is a bit too far away from me as live in a north-east suburb and would be over an hours drive :-(

If anyone in the north fancy's a get together please can you PM me. I have a 7 months old energetic lad.

Thanks

Katie