Leeds UTD vs Millwall Sat 9th May

Hi there all you Leeds fans.

Does anyone know of a friendly bar that will be showing the Leeds game this sat, KO = 12:45 GMT, 21:15 Adelaide time. I would like to watch it and if anyone else is going, it would be great to meet up with other fellow Leeds supporters.

Come on you WHITES

Richard 38 from LEEDS

1 Leeds utd wife

3 loyal Leeds boys.

8 weeks in Adelaide

Guest majortom

There's a sports bar in Hindley St and it's called the Rosemont Hotel, its open 24 hours. its got a telephone number on the website, might be worth giving them a call Richard.

Guest gilmoresoz

Mad Leeds fan too, Sat nite at ''Phantom of the Opera'' not good planing I know, Elephant bar, English pub on Rundle St, might show it, if not you will be able to see it on ''Justin tv.com'' on line as a last resort, on and on, there's a few ''Mighty Whites '' fans on here !!!;)

Darren

The Men's Room Barber Shop, CBD

(Look at my recommendations on this site)