Any LEEDS fans in Adelaide??????

Hey I posted a thread the other day, I am very concerned that there may be no mighty white supporters in Adelaide. This would mean I have to re-locate to Perth? please please please does anyone know where they might be showing the play off game against dirty Millwall 9th of May. If someone knows and is going, and lets me know I will promise to buy them a drink???????????????????????????????????????.

Have house n mortgage in UK thats why no fox tel just yet.

Hi Leeds Utd fan living in Hallett Cove, we have got foxtel and the live match is Preston v Sheff Utd.There are quite a few Leeds fans living in and around Adelaide who meet up regular , I bumped into a Leeds Utd fan from my old village who has something to do with the Leeds United supporters club here in Adelaide.He gave me his number and told me to get in touch and would let me know if they was all going to meet up.Last year they hired out a room and had the play off final screened live , which I hope they will do this year if Leeds reach the finals.Send me a PM and I will give you my and his number so you get to meet Leeds United fans and watch the games where ever they get to watch them.

We're a family of Leeds Utd season ticket holders and are moving to Adelaide as soon as this bl**dy house sale is sorted out. (But NOT before the final). My eldest son was telling me that he has been on an Adelaide United forum and that there are a lot of Leeds fans on there who have all been emailing foxtel and petitioning them to show the Leeds v Millwall games. Foxtels response has been that, given the amount of interest, they will see if they can secure the rights to show the games.

Guest majortom
Now, now, lets not go there! I'm a supporter, not a nuckle dragger :realmad:

Actually my post was a tongue in cheek remark aimed at Henderson09 hence the Err :err:smiley.....sorry if I upset you. Dont think I deserve a real mad :realmad:smiley aimed at me though !!

Actually my post was a tongue in cheek remark aimed at Henderson09 hence the Err :err:smiley.....sorry if I upset you. Dont think I deserve a real mad :realmad:smiley aimed at me though !!

Your right majortom, my appologies. :embarrassed: I just get a little bit sick of the Leeds thugs tag. I take my two boys to all of the home games and most of the away games (Millwall included) and apart from some young Carlisle fans throwing stones 2 years ago, I have yet to see any trouble. In fact, at most away games we mingle happily with the home fans in the bars around the ground. The press are mostly to blame as they seem obsessed with perpetuating the 'Dirty Leeds' tag.

Guest jpr parker

13 year old girl season ticket holder with dad we love leeds and hope they beat the millwall scum and go to wembely lets hopefully not have a repeat of last seasons game i cried to much lol hope adelade change there kit from red to blue or white or yellow lol

Guest stu4668

Hey Guys,

I will save you all some time and predict the score

LEEDS 0 MILWALL 4

Now you dont have to watch it and can get on with some house chores:biglaugh:

Guest majortom

Thanks for writing that The Flinns, I really apprieciate it. I know what you mean about the "tag" being a West Ham fan.

Really do wish Leeds well, they are a premier team with premier supporters. It all went pear shape for you guys when O'leary was there with Risdale in my Opinion. Maybe getting back into the Championship league will be a new era for you.

Guest the garnetts

Two leeds fans here in aldinga beach please let me know where the final will be shown. I queued 12 hours last year for wembly ticket only to get to front when all had gone!!!!!!! plus my so called friend who shall remain nameless is a donny fan so not good.

Guest Shaggy

Sorry to bust into your Thread but i am also West ham and i have recently seen a van driving around with a millwall sticker on the back and gave him the victories as i drove past.

But i would rather see the Norvern monkies win than the millwall.

So best of

The Leeds United supporters club here in Adelaide have booked a room for the night to show the play off final if Leeds United manage to beat Millwall.Do not know the venue yet do not want to tempt fate.

Was wondering whether there was a supporters club out there, as we would be keen to join once we got out there. We are all members of the LUSC Bradford branch at the moment and have made some great friendships over the years.

Any more details would be greatly appreciated.

Guest gilmoresoz

Marching on together. Mad Leeds fan could see ''Elland Road'' from my old house in the UK. Went to Wembley last year. The Arkabar on Glen Osmond Road, used to have a supporters group there, but when we fell out of the Prem, it disbanded. They said they would have us back, so who knows could be a good base again. As a last resort justin tv may screen the Milwall game online.:unsure:

Darren ''THE MEN'S ROOM BARBER SHOP'' in the CBD.

Check out my recommendations on this site.;)

Sorry to bust into your Thread but i am also West ham and i have recently seen a van driving around with a millwall sticker on the back and gave him the victories as i drove past.

But i would rather see the Norvern monkies win than the millwall.

So best of

Well good on ya, a west ham fan gave me the name of a web site to watch the game so there not all that bad?????????

Best regards Northern Monkey (proud)

Guest graandjac
You clearly know nothing of the make up of Leeds fans, the one thing we have going for us at the moment is our pride.

We are Leeds and We are Proud.

:P;).............!!!

Guest jpr parker

dont worry mate were all coming after the play off final.just getting ready for thursdays second half display . marching on together (in adelaide) were gonna see you win .