thankyou for fishing

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

I would like to say a big Thankyou to everyone fishing yesterday even though not much was caught but it wasnt for the lack of trying.

It kinda grew into somthing a lot bigger than what was planned but hope you enjoyed yourselves, put faces to names, made new friends and possibly got you and your kids into a great aussie social past time if you didnt fish before.

Well done for raiseing so much money for the charity Kids With Cancers as well.

Even though it was my idea a hell of a lot of credit has to go to Tyke and Anglers Choice cause without them i wouldnt have had a clue how to go about it and for the work, time and effort they put in to make it work.

If theres enough interest we might possibly organise another one for the summer at a different beach so What Now doesnt get bogged down again.

Any ways a big THANKYOU to you all again.

Guest Guest75

My thanks back to you Matt and all who attended.

Big thanks to Angler's Choice and to Mark Mills for being on hand ( we polished a carton of beer off later:wubclub:)

The total for the Kids with Cancer collection was $229.45!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Was a great idea and great day out....Seb totally loved it we had to drag him off the beach to go out with his older sister whom was visiting from Melly....

Big big thank you to Tyke and Cornish for sorting it all out.....and also to Mark for giving up his day off from Anglers Choice to come and give some hints and tips to some new and old fishos....

Hopefully now we can have a little group of guys who can regularly go out and wet a few lines on an evening and @ weekends.....

it was HEAPS GOOD.....and yes i did get sunburnt....thats due to not having much natural UV protection....

HG

Was a great idea and great day out....Seb totally loved it we had to drag him off the beach to go out with his older sister whom was visiting from Melly....

Big big thank you to Tyke and Cornish for sorting it all out.....and also to Mark for giving up his day off from Anglers Choice to come and give some hints and tips to some new and old fishos....

Hopefully now we can have a little group of guys who can regularly go out and wet a few lines on an evening and @ weekends.....

it was HEAPS GOOD.....and yes i did get sunburnt....thats due to not having much natural UV protection....

HG

I put a hat on a lot later but even I did not get burnt.

What are you made out of man - must be be your pure complexion:D

Cooler

ps maybe being an hour and a half late saved me:biglaugh:

I have just got back from my girlie weekend in Victor Harbor and my youngest son couldnt wait to tell me about the fishing yesterday.

I want to thank coolerking for taking him and thank everyone who organised the day and helped out. He was so excited even though he didnt catch anything.

He wants to go again next weekend now!

Thanks again and we would love you to organise another fishing day later in the year.

Regards Janine ;)

Guest Damien

It was a great day. BIG thanks to Matt, Russell and Mark. Shame the fish didn't play ball but hey that's fishing! I barbecued my ST as soon as I got home - bloody lovely.

I'll be popping in to Angler's Choice this week to get measured up. ;)

Had a great day today too. We went to Basham's Beach, saw four whales including a mum with calf about 50m offshore. Then we went to Victor and saw another 5 off Granite Island, all were breaching, tail slapping etc. An unbelievable finish to a great weekend :D

Guest Team 'W'

Had a fabulous time guys ,even tho i didnt get to fish this time !! but the other two DID and really enjoyed it ,so much fun to be had by doing something simple and not costing the earth to do it ........

Count us in for the next one !!

Elaine xx