fishing west lakes

Guest Eric&Emma

From what i have heard the lakes can be veyr good for Bream....and guys that fish there tend to use lures, a light flicky rod and smooth reel would be the eay to go....the best thing to do would be to pop into oine of the local fishing shops and see if you can someones brain.....

Or even take a walk down there and ask a few guys....

HG

Guest kangomik

Watch the locals catching every cast, they use small pieces of meat.

Never seen anyone using a lure at that end. Gents (maggots) work well but watch out for puffa fish.

From the car park look up the left side of the lake, the bridges get busy first.

Give it a few shots, speak to the locals and try different things, i reckon a 8mtr pole with a fine rig would clear up on Brim

Watch the locals catching every cast, they use small pieces of meat.

Never seen anyone using a lure at that end. Gents (maggots) work well but watch out for puffa fish.

From the car park look up the left side of the lake, the bridges get busy first.

Give it a few shots, speak to the locals and try different things, i reckon a 8mtr pole with a fine rig would clear up on Brim

Wish i had brought my pole with me could have some right fun...

HG

Guest Nicky&Andy

we used raw chicken in curry powder on a weighted running lure or like me on a hand line, sounds crazy but the italians told us , we thought no

couldnt believe it every cast we brought fish in mainly bream ,

happy fishing

• 3 months later...