Great local fishing book .

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

I've just been browsing a book in the local tackle store (Anglers Choice, Christies Beach).

Called:

Baits,Rigs & Lures for South Australian Fishing by Shane Mensforth.

A great book with lots of good local info on bait / rigs / knots / species info for South Australian waters.

Written by a well respected local fisho and journo.:notworthy:

Must have for those new to local fishing and a great Xmas pressie

Only $19.95 :cute:

A must have.

You gonna be writing the sequel mate? Fishing marks I've spent more time peeing in than catching fish by Tyke. I'd buy a copy. Another sequel could be Toilets I've Blocked After a Trip in the Tub haha!

Guest Guest75
You gonna be writing the sequel mate? Fishing marks I've spent more time peeing in than catching fish by Tyke. I'd buy a copy. Another sequel could be Toilets I've Blocked After a Trip in the Tub haha!

Keep breaking my personal best in fishing and blocking bogs!!:biglaugh::cute:

Doing a 100 k round trip solo tomorrow - the weather is just too good to miss!!!

Shame it's Snapper fishing ban - I'll run over two spots packed with the suckers!!!