Fishing Charter Required ASAP

Guest katieb

Hi there,

My husband and his brother have just had their fishing charter (with Glenelg Fishing Charters)

cancelled for tomorrow and as due to a broken starter motor the boat won't be available again for another 2 weeks. They are now desperately looking for another charter to take them out in the next few days or so as my brother in law is only here from Darwin until 4th January.

If anyone hears of any charters who have 2 spaces available I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Katie

Guest Guest75

Really sorry to hear that,John Winslet's charters are very good .Shame to miss one!!

Tough to find a replacement during the holiday season.

Perhaps try the ones going out from Cape Jervis??

Plenty charter from there and the sea is rich in yield down there.

I'm pretty booked with mates or going out on mate's boats for the next few weeks or I would have offered.:cute:

BUT - yet again, I have to say that recreational fishers cannot charge /barter or trade for spots. Donations to fuel and bait are appreciated though:cute:

No worries Tyke, this time of year I think everyone is gonna be in the same boat (no pun intended) and booked up completely. If of any of your mates do find themselves with spaces I'm sure the lads will be very happy to make large donations :-).

Katie