Fishing sunday 13th March

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

Acording to them great guys down at anglers choise who are pretty hot with there tips and advice they say that Myponga is gonna be the place to fish over the next few weeks so im gonna be going down on Sunday 13th March if anyone else wants to tag along.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Staffs

Ive never fished at Myponga before but sounds good. Can you let me know when and where exactly and i'll give it a go. I think I'm boozing the night before so i might not make it early.

Thanks, Damo.

Guest Guest5035
What species are hot down there Matt???

While everyone is fishing down there catching nothing, the guys from Anglers Choice will be elsewhere pulling them up big time!:biglaugh:

stevo

Guest Guest75
While everyone is fishing down there catching nothing, the guys from Anglers Choice will be elsewhere pulling them up big time!:biglaugh:

stevo

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I know where they fish ;)

Guest Nicky&Andy

weve been meaning to check out myponga for ages, so quite happy to get a few hooks wet, let us know if your definatly going ,( we will probably wonder down anyway)