fishing the southern beaches

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

Just a heads up on fishing the southern beaches at the moment,

Forget using bait, best way at the moment is with a very light set-up and little metal lures. (25 to 35 gram)

Had some realy good size salmon trout over the last few days, just gotta walk the beach and leep trying until you find them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bosco

sounds good Matt, tell me in S Aus do i need a fishing licence for the sea and is there any fishing clubs close to seaford?

We arriving end of Oct well son and myself first to get set up then wife and daughter to follow.We both love to get out and about with the rod.Will be moving to seaford/seaford rise area.Any info much appreciated. cheers.

Guest cornish Busdriver
Hi Matt,

what do you call southern beaches?

O'Sullivans, Victor Harbour?

Steve

Anywhere from O'sullies down to sellicks is fishing well using little metal lures.

Im gonna work my way round from O'sullies to southport on saturday

Guest stekaz

Anywhere from O'sullies down to sellicks is fishing well using little metal lures.

Im gonna work my way round from O'sullies to southport on saturday

so, what do u do? beach rod and stay a while, or just walk with a spinning rod till u catch something?

curious

Steve

• 3 weeks later...