Liverpool fc playing in adelaide

Kerriandcarl

Hi all

so we have had our visa granted and of course my partners first priority was to book tickets to see liverpool vs adelaide in July for the australian tour!! He is a huge Liverpool fan !! It seems like all tickets have sold out we have browsed the Internet for most of the afternoon . Does anyone know where we might be able to still get tickets ? Thanks Kerri and Carl xx

They sold out immediately - to guarantee mine I joined Adelaide United as an Associate member for $25 the week before so I was eligible for the pre-sale. But they are now like gold-dust - my guess is some will be re-sold nearer the time on gumtree (or here). The corporate hospitality tickets are still around but that will set you back over $500. Good luck though!!

NWM

Just a tip if you do buy from gumtree. A friend of mine bought some tickets (from gumtree) recently to see Sting and she got some gold glass tickets at a really silly (reduced) price. She said that she has done this before and I queried how she knew it was legitimate and she said you can't be 100% sure but she thought it was ok as she bought the tickets from someone who lived in a nice area, who had been a member on gumtree for a few years and she also went to the home to pick up the tickets and paid cash on pick up. If she wasn't able to pick up the tickets she wouldn't have done the deal.

I wonder if they will release some tickets a few days before. They did that with the India vs Pakistan event recently (a couple of days before). Not sure the reason behind that as someone said that it was sold out.

They had some that had been reserved for officials and clubs etc - some of these that weren't taken up were then released to the public, I don't expect that to be the same for a friendly match but I guess it could happen

NWM