Billy Idol March 22nd in McLaren Vale

Just a quick reminder that the Billy Idol concert will be at Leconfield Wines on Sunday the 22nd of March.

Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.

I haven't seen Billy Idol in concert and my OH (punk!) is hoping he does some of the Generation X stuff! :smile: (showing our age!)

Leconfield Wines

Corner Main & Johnston Road

McLaren Vale SA 5171Phone: (08) 8323 8830Website: http://www.leconfieldwines.com

Billy Idol

Sunday, March 22, 2015CONCERT DETAILS

DirectionsTransport and AccommodationA Day on the Green Recommends

He's bloody good live, saw him in 2003 ish at Memorial Drive. I was very impressed. This tour is to promote his new album Kings & Queens of The Underground which has some knockout tracks on it. He's from my old home town, and he used to hang out at the same cafe as me and hubby did back in the 70's. Some of our friends remember him from those days, and one went to Cub Scouts with him. Billys autobiography is a decent read.